Serebii

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got an e-mail from Serebii. I have copied my reply and the e-mail below. I will lock this thread in a while, although I am sure it will reopen again in the next few weeks, since Serebii is bound to break his promise yet again (which would be more than three times). Let's hope I am wrong.

---

If I ever see that you post ANYTHING bad about my site or say it in a chatroom or whenever or wherever, I will revive the thread on my forum or make a new one to let people know. I will not allow you to say anything negative about me or anyone anymore, because it has gone on for much too long - with me, BMG, Pokemon Forever, etc. If you truly mean what you say, then stick to it. Do not harass me in chat rooms anymore, do not tell lies to other people about my site, do not do ANYTHING. I have some people in BMG who will be watching out for what you say, and I now have my own log saver, so if you say anything in a chat room to me when I am in there, it will be saved and posted (if it is negative, that is).

I will ignore you - you ignore me. The end. Do not e-mail me any further. I will lock the thread on my forum and be done with it. If this happens again, I will not go to every length possible to let people know. I have never been one to believe that people change - prove me wrong.

- WPM

>From: "Serebii of Serebii.net" <[email protected]>
>To: <[email protected]>
>Subject: Its Over - READ...Dont Delete
>Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 18:58:53 -0000
>
>Look, its over, i wont insult you again...I truthfully dont care, but you are being REALLY INSANE. I posted to say I've stopped it and you're taking that post and thinking that it means I wont change and wont ever change? That is truely insane
>
>I feel sorry for your forum members...but this is the last you shall hear from me. If you don't drop it, you're just showing how petty and vindictive you are over such a minor thing.
>
>You know as well as I do it is not constant...its once in a while. You really need to stop exaggerating
>
>But yeah, Its over on my end (has been for a while actually), I just hope you have grown up enough to actually contemplate that I am not the heathen or out to get you. I frankly don't care about you or your site enough to like it or insult it. Get over yourself.
>
>Joe

WPM, I know how you are feeling. I have been getting insults all my life, over things that ppl don't like about me, ie. may name, my looks, my whatever-ppl just like to pick on my. They probably have inferiority complex. I do 2 things:

1. Ignore-its hard, but believe me, its effective to certain ppl. Most of the time, it works for me, but not my preferred choice. A LOT of stress can be gained through here, and if you cannt rellease it/endure it, its gonna affect your life, probably also getting inferiority complex.

2. Fight back. Its highly effective against those whom you cannot ignore. Merely teaming up with others and fighting back is good. Although you can get injured in the member sense, its the last resort to stop it. Its the best for you, seing that you have done the first one, and failing. Team up with others, spam his fourms. Its hard work to clear PB's forums of retaliation from serebii, but is worth it. Get your mods as defence, members to spam him. Or, close PB's forums temporarily and get alliances with members here and other forums to attack his forums. Its like double-edge- no pain, no gain. I think closing it for a day (probably during the holidays so serebii is busy) and PM everyone to see if they are interested in the forums war. then, once we het a list, plan to attack at a good timing, probably a time where we can all meet at a good time. Then, close PB's forums and attack. Huge damage inflicted to him will make him stop, or make him enraged. I seriously don't know, but getting him to stop and apologise, giving him time to realise his follishness. You probably can PM all members (everyone, not just the ones you know) and give us a message to copy and paste, then we all post in his forums the message. He can't fight back if everyone attack at a time. 2 possible outcomes: make him enraged, and he probably will plan some attacks, or he will be stunned and stop his folishness. Its probably too "childish", but his initial attack is even more of it. I personally think the second one is better. Whatever you do, you still have us-PB's members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back