Serebii

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'ld much prefer a civilisedway of solving this. Having this thread was a very low thing to do and you really could have put my quotes into context

If ya want to sort this out, as I do, I don't have time for petty internet arguements, then you know where I am John, and you are by no means as innocent as you're making out, remember that.

But yeah, I'ld rather sort this than have this petty mud slinging going on

As long as this feud gets solved. Both parties are guilty of insulting the other to some extent. So why dont we all just hug and make up? If PokeBeach and Serebii.net cannot be allies, cant they at least co-exist without one attacking the other?

lol, 3 days, who told you, Joe?

anyhow, let's just stay out of each other's business instead of acting like kids, please, this is getting silly, we all know that WPM will respond, SPP will respond again, WPM will respond again, then SPP again, until WPM bans SPP, we could do that again, or just quit this stupid war and stay out of each-other's business, it's up to you guys.

lol, this is what my mom always used to say (I think she still says that :p):
it's not about who started it, but who doesn't have to guts to end it, be the bigger person, end it.

and it's always: "he started it", I know kids aged 8 who say that's stupid and childish -_-

I can say that I don't like Serebii sometimes because he's stubborn and hardheaded. But still, I like his site, and I go to the forums(not as much as I used to do to certain people in the Anime section)

But still guys - yall both like Pokémon. So why can't you coexist? I come here to find out TCG news and there to find out other news. Who the heck cares whether or not which site gets it first? I certainly don't - I go to all of the major sites to compare news and stuff.

It's not like people can be on 24/7 running a website in order to have news first, that's just a stupid pointless rivalry that isn't worth the time.

You guys should learn to get along and stop bashing eachother because it really is just showing your immaturity.

~Scott

ok guys, come on, lets be civilized. Let bygones be bygones. im honestly sick of seeing what i am seeing. Id hate to see both sites go down, cause to me, it seems like thats what is going to happen if this is not resolved.

*Gives olive branch to WPM and Serebii*

You guys know what to do

Ok, this is getting old. Im beginning to think that both of you just refuse to make peace with each other.

Obviously Serebii is jealous and bashing the site for no reason. To point out the obvious I think Serebii is doing this becasue he to much time on his hands...

I just need to know one thing: what context were these statements made in?

We can't really see who is at fault until we see the whole picture. Personally, I feel both sides are at fault, but I cannot be sure.

Actually, both sides seem to be rivals of each other and neither willing to make up. Ok, excuse me for this mods, but comeon, both of them are acting like children. You guys are adults. Or at least that was the impression I was given. Why cant you solve your problems like mature adults and not sink to the level in which you must insult each other's forum and its members.

Where are you people getting that I'm not trying to sort things. Are my posts not visible or something? I CAME HERE TO SORT THINGS.

GOOD GOD you people are dense at times ¬¬

bleh. I hope to stay neutral, but you're right, Jump-addict. We can all call a trouce, isn't that all what pokemon is about? Making friends and going on peacfully together. Yes, just like the pokemon battles, let's keep the rivalry between serebii, and pokebeach just a friendly competion! No need for flaming, bashing, on both parties.

Actually, you really are ignoring Serebii.

That's exactly what he is trying to do, he says. And this is getting a bit repetitive.

Ok, lets see him take down his thread on his forum, and the webmaster here can do the same. Both agree to no longer slander the other, and we can be co-exist peacefully. Serebii, I see your trying, but maybe you should call your own truce and take down the hate thread on your own site, because, really all it is doing is starting more fights and causing more bad blood.

I did take it down, I then got hate mail from a ghostly person here who shall remain nameless and I figured that people need to know both sides

I suggest that you block him from your e mail iif you can and have his forums shut down and only the site up so he can't post about you in the forums. That is what I suggest because he does have good info but his forums stink so just have his forums shut down and block him from your e mail.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back