Serebii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flygon said:
I agree with CCould. I really don't belive Serebii could do this...
He's been doing it for well over a year. Believe it. :p There are also chat logs I have, messages he has posted on other forums, and IMs. He goes out of his way to do it.

SPPf, I'm a member there. I was a member there. It is a good site for updates. I left mainly because people would gang up on you in the forums. It was crazy! Everywhere I went, even the Games Section, they would attack me, and for absolutely no reason at all. Be warned: The people are jerks, and they are also rude, taking every mistake you make into some big thing, putting in their sigs, "ATTN:Moron of the moment: -your name here-." I have my own website now, and recently, a group of those people from SPPf joined my site and started bashing the members, and the site in general.

Serebii.net is by far the worst of the best sites for Pokemon.

I can easily see what you are talking about, WPM.

A_A's edit: Offensive language removed. No biggie, just try using different words next time, okay?

I think serebii is acting like a jerk. I wish he would just stop and learn to respect WPM for all the things he does. Even though we all know that probably won't happen.

A_A's edit:  Post cleaned due to offensive language.  The usage of astericks don't cover the post up.  We have over 500,000 words in our language, use more than 20 of them please.

P.S sorry about the language A-A. I overeacted when I heard what serebii did so sorry about that.

O.O Calm down people! Seriously, Serebii. Get a life. Don't bash us because you're jealous of our site for getting info first. The thief here? I think it's you.

Yeah, I'm making a formal warning to anyone posting in this topic. We've had about 3 or 4 people break that rule already. Refrain from using language or even masking language with astericks. That was not WPM's intent when he made this thread, and although I won't lock the thread up, I will certainly be more than happy to edit and report offensive posts.

Haven't we established Serebii isn't far above the protozoa? One of the reasons I don't have an account there. I do wonder exactly what purpose he has in flaming us...

I remember about 2 months ago I PMed him, asking him if he needed any help with making a guide and walkthrough for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and his reply was "I already have people making one, and I certainly don't need any help from you. *Laffing my arse off*"

Ohhh...I am so shocked at this!! This much going on between you guys...I never could have guessed such rivalry. This is making me so confused and sad. It's POKEMON you both love. You people share a common ground...a smae passion. Then why so confusions and hatred?

I love both the sites. Everyday I come to the pokebeach forums(or, should I say i try to)....its so much fun. And then I visit serebii...they have really organised infos. there( about poke-dex, anime infos. and game-mechanics). I love to watch the eps. that WPM shares. And I never thought there could be rivalry potruding between you two.
I am really sad at this...very sad indeed.
I just hope you two find a way to solve your problems. Be a little more resistant to things and try to live by sharing. I love you both soooo much!!

I'll admit, Serebii is a very good site, but I just dont like his forums much. I really dont feel welcomed there. Sure, there are a few good people, but if you actually try to state an opinion that is different from the opinions of most of the people there, they flame you. And if you actually try to defend your argument, they ban you. Thats kinda why I find myself not going to Serebii as much as I used to. And Serebii acts like he is the first to give us everything, when I saw many Pokemon that HE claimed he had first revealed, revealed first on other sites. Im sorry, but Im done with Serebii.

I'll also admit: Psypokes, Serebii and Pokebeach are comparable with each other, Serebii gets old stuff done, pokebeach seeks info for new stuff, Psypokes does walkthroughs. I believe that all sites are needed to get all stuff done. Me? I use all three sites. Pokebeach for news. Serebii for their Old School TCG Scans. Psypokes for pokedex and walkthrough. (Note: Im adding psypokes in cuz I feel that it also plays a part in helping players) So my wish is for Serebii to co-operate with other sites and share some info, and who knows, maybe merge to become one big pokemegasite!

The issue is Serebii's pride. He's got too big of a head to allow himself to merge when he sees no reason to merge himself. He doesn't care about anything except being number one, and he'll slander anyone who gets in his way.

WPM:
I'd like to help to make an allience with Bulbagarden.....heck Jade & I know the owner of that site!
Also....if I make a Pokémon site serebii wont be on the links page, on you!

(& yes I am yelling...but only to Joe...aka: serebii.)

Hey, I think we should make accounts in his site and bash him. I think, judging by the way you guys talk about him, that joe is one heck of a timid mouse, who gets thick-skinned ppl to bash other's site. Retaliatoin is the #1 option to stop him, once we get alliances, we bash him till he stops. Second option ain't very good. Just ignore that fool. bash all he wants. Let the timid pathetic weak small pip-squeak get his "armies" and bash us. After all, the mods an delete the fool's bashing posts and ban the morons for life. After all, what can our foe joe do?

hmmm, are we flaming Serebii here?

EDIT: Wow, he sure has a big problem. Insane or something?

nevermind, they started the flame first!

problem? yes, the problem of having no idea to copy, so they came to PB and copy WPM's news + make WPM feel bad :(

BTW WPM, how worse is the problem becoming??

They didn't alow me to access the forums!
Hmmmm......Why the heck did they do that?

Mods:sorry for offensive language , I just can't help myself.Why did the other words turn * ?

EDIT:I SAW IN THEIR FORUMS"A PLACE FOR EVERYONE". BUT IT ISN'T A PLACE FOR ME!?

EDIT: Offenive words and attacks towards Serebii removed from this post. There is no good that comes from flaming, Ghost Pokemon Master. -Holy Star

I say that we should just bash him here, in more creative ways that he bashes us. We gotta prove to him that he is not as great as he claims. OR, we could just call a truce with him. I just saw that he has put up his own version of this thread to basicly bash us.(even though he isnt going to admit it) Maybe we should prove that we are the more mature site and contact HIM to calla truce.

people, please, don't go bashing serebii, don't sink (drown) to their level, we should be better then that.
and stop with the "let's all be friends" stuff, c'mon, do you guys really think Joe is going to come over here, see that, and be happy to merge with PB, or do you guys even think WPM is interested in merging with serebii???
and it's not on WPM to make friends, if he gets bashed, then it's not his fault, take the "be friends" stuff over to SPP, please (although we would be laughed at, so in any possible way, please stop with that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back