News September's SM4 Set: 'The Awoken Hero' and 'The Transdimensional Beast'

DopeyDoorknob

I wanna catch em' all! DOORKNOBS!
My theory is that most/some of the Ultra Beasts will have really powerful attacks that will hurt themselves.

MorningSTAR1337

Aspiring Trainer
I'm gonna predict the following:

• That the English set will have a FA and a Rainbow Rare version of Tsareena GX. As well as other Promotional GX cards coming between now and the release.
  • Olivia FA and cards form the SM4+ set are possible but not as likely.
  • Possible cards (besides Type-Null and UBs) would include Tauros. The Tsareena line might also reappear as normal cards (but it is unlikely).
    • Unused types for pokemon might include Dhelmise (Grass), Kommo-O (Fighting), Bruxish (Psychic). Older pokemon might include Diancie (Fighting), Decidueye (Ghost), Primarina (Fairy), Incineroar (Dark), Greninja (Dark), Delphox, (Psychic), Chesnaught (Fighting), Sogaleo and Lunala (both Psychic) and/or the Tapus (all Fairy)
    • Potential GXs might include Lucario, Geninja and some older pokemon (assuming they keep with the theme like with Burning Shadows, Arceus and Deoxys are contenders)
    • Trainers will include:
      • Supporters: Mina, Hapu, Nanu, Kahilli, Lusamine and Gladeon (especially Gladeon), possibly Anabel as well. Along with Shining Legends (and the Hiker promo) this set might reintroduce the classes into the game. With possible reprints being Lass' Special, Pokemon Center Lady and Ace Trainer, and new cards being based on Sun and Moon's classes (probaly the Golfers, Youth Athletes and maybe a more recurring class)
      • Items: some new ones. A Wishful Baton Secret rare and a reprint of an older item (candidates might include Evosoda for Stage 2s, Sacred Ash for anti Garbodor techs, or Crushing Hammer for the Secret Rare Treatment)
      • Stadiums: Ultra Space, The Lakes, The Seafolk Village, Vast Poni Canyon and Resolution Cave would be likely cases for adapting form the games (Most of Poni went untouched outside the Altars)
    • Outside of a Rainbow Energy reprint I don't expect there to be any Special Energy cards. Though I suppose reprinting the XY Special Energy cards is possible, if they want to keep players buying DDEs (in fact they could use Secret rare versions of rainbow, Warp and Double Dragon for that scenario)
  • A Silvally GX card (normal is unlikely, FA is very likely) might be removed for their box.
  • The Tapu Fini card form SM2+ will be a promo for the final pin collection for the Tapu, which will come with these packs (Bulu will possibly get 2 Burning Shadows and an XY era pack in this scenario)
  • A Dusk Lycanroc card would appear either here, in SM4+, or as a Promo in the same vein as Zygarde Complete's, Geninjash or Mageanra products (more an anime tie in).

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
The Tapu Fini card form SM2+ will be a promo for the final pin collection for the Tapu, which will come with these packs (Bulu will possibly get 2 Burning Shadows and an XY era pack in this scenario)
Quick heads up: There's no regular Tapu Fini in SM2+, just the GX card ;)

JDA

Aspiring Trainer
My theory is that most/some of the Ultra Beasts will have really powerful attacks that will hurt themselves.
Good option! I think the Transdemensional Beasts will be functional colourloss Pokemon in the first wave but have colours nontheless. With Necrozma GX being the prime example.

Another thing they could potentially do is give them all the Ability to have one Poke-power/ability build in super-resistance. I think that could be very interesting aswell as we do see a lot of Safeguard showing up, a ton of Energy excelleration and massive damage attacks.

Im liking the predictions!

Mr. Mirek

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, another Bewear!!! Go figure! But this one looks like a viable one. It has a lot going for it!

*Bodybuliding Dumbbells + Ability gives it an effective HP of 200

*Fighting type helps with many mons weak to fighting

*And evolution mons are more common.

I give it two thumbs up!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I remember when SM3 was coming out I said that it would be great if there was somehow a new Bewear every single set in this era. I was really hoping they kept this up. You do not disappoint, Pokemon.

Nyora

A Cat
They might as well make a rule to where you can have as many bewear and stufful in your deck as you wish if the they are never gonna stop printing these.