• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Semi Rotation Prepared Kommo-o-GX

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
I feel that, whilst being a tad clunky, Kommo-o GX has been unfairly neglected in the current meta. It has the potential to be a great card. However, it really needs the help of Steam Siege Talonflame to make it un-bad. Here's my take on the deck (and, yes, I know DDE is rotating. I couldn't make a dragon deck without it).

Pokémon: 15
4x Kommo-o-GX
3x Hakamo-o
4x Jangmo-o
4x Talonflame

Trainers: 33
4x Professor Sycamore
3x N
2x Guzma
1x Brigette
1x Olympia
1x Pokémon Ranger
1x Pokémon Center Lady

2x Rescue Stretcher
4x Choice Band
2x Field Blower
3x Rare Candy
2x Special Charge
3x Fairy Drop

4x Fairy Garden

Energy: 12
3x Lightning Energy
3x Fighting Energy
3x Double Dragon Energy
3x Double Colorless Energy

Strategy: Hope to start with Talonflame and assemble as many Kommo-o lines as possible on turn 2. Then, switch to Kommo-o and use Shred. A single Aero Blitz and a Choice Banded Shred will do 200 damage. Use all of the Fairy Drops this deck includes to make Kommo-o a tricky card to take down.

Probably get a Tapu lele or two, and also using center lady is not needed, since you have olympia.
Switch it with another rare candy.

Back