Not open for further replies.
My plan is almost complete
Only a little left
Liaisons will be broken
The secret revealed
Riots will ensure
Expect chaos
See the light

Phase Moltres is a surprise that was supposed to happen in about June of last year and then it kept getting delayed and put in a bunch of phases. With mod applications and forum reorganization, and then the last phase, which is assumed to be a new theme.

Trainer of Shadows said:
AnimeUSA said:
"Wait, will PokeBeach end? Will it really go up in flames?..."
striking-a-match-by-Quinton-Wessells-qpps_6861305236422471.LG.jpg

picture-22.jpg

Are you proud of yourself?

Remember kids, only you can prevent forest fires.

Sorry for not telling you guys it was actually a joke yesterday, SotS told me about it.

Anyway, if that theme, is Phase Moltres, I guessed that ages ago, and I really, really like that theme.

Trainer of Shadows said:
^You mean what I started:p

TheDarkLucario said:

burning_earth.jpg

oh god...what have we done. it all starts with pokebeach going in flame...then it spreads to serebii...then pokegym...and then all poke related forums will be gone and then the world....lol

catutie said:
Trainer of Shadows said:
^You mean what I started:p

TheDarkLucario said:

burning_earth.jpg

oh god...what have we done. it all starts with pokebeach going in flame...then it spreads to serebii...then pokegym...and then all poke related forums will be gone and then the world....lol

5arss5.png

Don't worry, guys, PB won't go up in flames. :)

This thread somehow got more spammy, also WPM if Phase Moltres is just, "April Fools" there might be some rioting in the streets. I still can't believe this was first mentioned BEFORE NATS LAST YEAR. I bet this is going to be awesome, I trust you WPM, don't let me down.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Only the supermods and I know what the long overdue Phase Moltres is. I'm hoping to finish it within the next week. And yes, it's real.

And still we wait.

That theme is so great, I cannot wait too much longer to get out of this blue.

Patients sir, Phase Moltres will happen when it does, and there's not much to do besides wait.

*Edit* ;)

Juliacoolo said:
Patients sir, Phase Moltres will happen when it does, and there's not much to do besides wait.

*Edit* ;)

Is it phase Moltres now? Do the regular Mods even know what it is yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back