"Secret Soon" - Phase Moltres?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: "Secret Soon" - April Fools =]

lol. You blew up an image. I could have done that. (I will. But I'll make it better)

That's phase moltres? ONE new theme? One? ONE??
ONE stinking theme?

We have no idea if that has anything to do with Phase Moltres.
What the heck are you expecting though. That would really be the biggest physical change that PokeBeach has seen in a while.

RE: "Secret Soon"

Steadfast said:
No they didn't. They were random people's ID's to make you think something would happen. As I said in the last post....it was ALL a prank. That means NOTHING was supposed to happen when you answered the non-existent riddle. All the poems were meaningless. Everything was meaningless.

My poem wasn't meaningless.

RE: "Secret Soon" - April Fools =]

Juliacoolo said:
You guys are el stupido.

146 = 120 + 26

Ignoring the x10 for now, that makes it 12 + 26. Today is the first saturday in April, and the second day of the month, so we must subtract 1 and 2. That puts us at 12 + 23

Now we put back the 10, making our logic equation 12 + 33

WPM was 12 when he made the predecesor this site, therefor we adjust the equation as such:

12 + 21 + 12

12/21/12 - It's all a subliminal message. You've been warned, it's no coincidence that moltres is a fire type. The world will end in flames, and that my friends, is phase

Spread the word. Save Pokebeach.

You should NOT have told them!!!!

Told us what? He told us no more than what Gale told us about Phase Moltres.

Except Phase Moltres is real.

PM me if you want to know about it.

Now here's the real question: What is Phase Moltres?

I love watching you guys freak out over this. *runs around in circles*
"Wait, will PokeBeach end? Will it really go up in flames?..."

Shining Raikou said:
catutie said:
apollo will redesign the whole place :p

Oh yeah! It's gonna look real spiffy. I voted to change all of the member's names to pink and the super mods to magenta. Also each member gets a random cute eeveelution avatar.

Oh please no. Don't do that to us. As much as I like Apollo, that would be torture. No offense to Apollo here.
@WPM
Hey, stop bashing people! XD

AnimeUSA said:
"Wait, will PokeBeach end? Will it really go up in flames?..."
striking-a-match-by-Quinton-Wessells-qpps_6861305236422471.LG.jpg

L.O.L. That was really funny. Guys, stop tearing yourselves up over this. It's a JOKE!! Let me spell it out for you J-O-K-E. Though it is an intriguing one, a joke nonetheless.

It's not a joke anymore. This is serious chiz. Lets reveal this ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back