Secret Rare pull rate for BW

What about Tornadus and Thundurus? Aren't they secret rares in the Black and White single packs? I think there is a full art and regular holo for both. Am i right?

They might be in the Japanese set, I have no idea, but we're talking about the English set in this thread, and no, neither of those pokémon were released in the English set.

daviduk2000 said:
Chemical said:
Daviduk2000 I recorded my left side of a Booster box using a code and I pulled the SR Pikachu. It was the 6th pack and it was in a Reshiram on the left side of an unopened box. At my PR I was the only one who pulled a SR Pikachu and that was after the tournament and I bought half a box. I also have both matted Zekrom and Reshiram.

i meant in the booster pack what slot does pikachu take up.
the RH or the Rare slot?
cuase i wasnt paying enough attention when i got it. now i don't know

It took up the rare slot.

Ok, one more question...Are there 2 different cards of the full art Reshiram and Zekrom cards? For example a holo full art Reshiram and a non holo full art Reshiram. Thanks! :)

There appear to be two different backgrounds, one more glossy, and one textured matte. I personally have the latter with both of my FA cards. From what I understand, we're not yet sure if it's just a printing error on one of the types or something else. They're both full holo, though, and don't seem to have differences in any other way.

Just bought a booster box yesterday and a Reshiram collectors tin and had some pretty good puls but the best was obviously the 2 FA Reshiram's and 1 FA Zekrom along with the regular holo Reshiram and of course the secret rare Pikachu....its safe to say I was pretty pumped. haha

At our league/funplay this weekend

I saw someone pull over 12 packs
2 x Full art zekrom
1x Pikachu
2x Mandibuzz
1x Zororak

fudging INSANE LUCK was so much lolz to watch him keep pulling ultra rares

I bought 4 packs Saturday at my local shop because it had the codes.
Pulled:
FA Reshiram
Emboar Inferno Fandango
2 Juniper
Revenge Buffalo
REV Krookodile

I got all three in my box. :D HAPPY CHAPPY. Just need 3 cards to finish set and about 7 to finish decks.

We bought the B&W collector set with Askew in it. There were 2 booster packs and we got a Pikachu in one of them. Darn lucky it seems.

In 26 promo boosters, I got.

Both Zekrom FA (Black and Gray backgrounds)
1 Reshiram FA
1 Pikachu
Both Samurotts
1 Emboar

Bought 4 Packs got

FA Zekrom
Emboar Ability
REV Krookdile
Manibuzz
REV Plus power
Juniper

Some other good decks cards