Secret Rare pull rate for BW

ogeray

Aspiring Trainer
whole complete sets online for just $75.
box is not worth the investment if you want your set

daviduk2000

Aspiring Trainer
in my 8 packs i got
2 holo's
and pikachu.
i wasnt paying enough attention as to which slot pikachu took up in the pack. anyone else know?

ALSO ogeray are you saying that there is now 2 types of full arts?
the rev holo style and now the matt textured style?

ogeray

Aspiring Trainer
yea. seems that way. still waiting for some other people to confirm this. but theres been more than 1 sighting

ogeray

Aspiring Trainer
so thats about 1 holo out of every 3-4 packs

holos just seem more rare as there are no more primes

Vortex

Bass Musician Since '11
If you still need any discussion, at my PR we had 3 boxes and had 2 Zekroms, 2 Reshirams and a Pikachu. There may have been another Zekrom, but I didn't see it. Out of my own 9 packs overall, I had a Zekrom. two holos and the rest I lost track of as we do a method of opening where you keep a card, pass the rest of the pack on, and continue taking a card each time and passing until all 6 packs are done.

Chemical

The Mods, doubt my Knowledge.
Daviduk2000 I recorded my left side of a Booster box using a code and I pulled the SR Pikachu. It was the 6th pack and it was in a Reshiram on the left side of an unopened box. At my PR I was the only one who pulled a SR Pikachu and that was after the tournament and I bought half a box. I also have both matted Zekrom and Reshiram.

Gengar_is_Pwnage

Happy 20th Sonic (Since '91)
I got two Emboar in my box :D One holo and one Reverse. I pulled one of each starter except the bad Emboar and the Good Samurott

I didnt get more than one Galvantula though... Very dissapointed.

I got a 2-2-2 Reuniclus one of which was RH and the other Holo. One of the two Solosis I got was also RH.

I got both the Full Art and Set Zekrom and Reshiram.

Other than that it was just RH pulls and one Zoroark.

Tiftonhotchild

The one and Only....
^ pretty good pulls i seen the full art Zekrom and Reshirams going for 14 bucks. They were preselling them for 40 bucks

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
I managed to get a full set from my booster box, except for the secret Pikachu. Couple duplicates include ability Serperior, Zoroark, and Reshiram (one each holo and RH), so all in all I was really damn pleased. The only "holo" I'm missing is Zekrom since the one I pulled was an RH. My Full Art Reshiram and Zekroms are both the matte texture, which is really cool to look at and to feel. All in all, I was really pleased, especially since I was expecting to have a lot harder of a time getting all the holos.

Kind of sad that I don't really have much of a reason to buy the Victini box anymore, though. I would have gotten one from Target yesterday, but they didn't have any. :<

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
I just went to a Walmart and they had everything! Victini boxes, boosters, collectors albums, and new Legends tins! I got myself a Reshiram tin and the Victini box! QUESS WHAT I PULLED! SECRET RARE, FULL ART ZEKROM CARD!! Although I wish it was Reshiram, cause I need it for my Reshiram collection. Oh well, im just happy to get a rare card! I also pulled Reuniclus holo, Emboar holo, and 2 Serperior holo!

daviduk2000

Aspiring Trainer
Chemical said:
Daviduk2000 I recorded my left side of a Booster box using a code and I pulled the SR Pikachu. It was the 6th pack and it was in a Reshiram on the left side of an unopened box. At my PR I was the only one who pulled a SR Pikachu and that was after the tournament and I bought half a box. I also have both matted Zekrom and Reshiram.

i meant in the booster pack what slot does pikachu take up.
the RH or the Rare slot?
cuase i wasnt paying enough attention when i got it. now i dont know