Secret Rare pull rate for BW

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member
What are the chances of getting a SR (Full art Reshiram/Zekrom and Pikachu) in a box. How many do you get?

There were TONS of reshiram/zekroms at my PR (see my signature :/). However, out of the 4 or so boxes they opened, there was only ONE pikachu...

One Pikachu... Wonder why the full art Reshiram and Zekrom are so pricey...

Anyways, is there an exact rate yet?

I think it's one or two of EACH full art reshiram and zekrom per box and 1 sr pikachu per 3 boxes...
that's what my PR figured out

pull rates per box are still about the same.

2-3 ultra rares - HS-Legend pieces or Full art cards now instead
6-8 Primes - Holos now
1 secret rare in every 3-4 boxes. Alph lithograph was just as hard to get

Yeah, at my PR, there were 2-3 Reshirams/Zekroms per box, and I think 2 Pikachu's out of our 5 boxes.

At my PR, we had 3 boxes. There were a TON of Reshirams and Zekroms. Only one Pikachu though. About 4 people got the full art and I think about 3 people got the normal version.

2-3 Full art in a box and usually a pikachu, at our tournament there were 4 pikachu cards in all.

well looking from my prerelease i went to i will say its mostly 2 secrets per box since majority of the people had the reshiram/zekrom and only 2 people pulled the pikachu

Today I asked the judges about Reshiram And zekrom and he said one per box and for pikachu It is 1 per 6 boxes.

I got one of the pikachus at my pre-release, but, more on topic, as people have said the full arts seem to be easier to get. the pto at my pr only saw 2 pikachus out of however many boxes.

The full arts seem to be minimally one of each per box; we've seen more but never less. That actually makes them less rare (because this set has such a high rare ratio) than normal rares.

mlouden03 said:
I got one of the pikachus at my pre-release, but, more on topic, as people have said the full arts seem to be easier to get. the pto at my pr only saw 2 pikachus out of however many boxes.

Yes but the Zekrom and Reshiram full art are the 2nd hardest type of card you can get in the set.

I got 2 tins today :) 8 packs and i luckily got a pikachu :) no full arts though. so what name are we giving these new cards.
Fullarts?
FA's
cause we need a general name for the type of card.

i also got a reshiram and zekrom :), and none ability serperior. :(

Are regular holos the same pull rate as always (roughly 1 in 3 packs or 12 holos in a box) or more rare?

So far I've only seen one person saying over and over again that the holos are more rare with nobody agreeing or disagreeing.

ok. here we go guys:
1 booster box:

only 1 of each reshiram and zekrom FA (full art) also they changed it. the background is no longer glossy, it has a matee textured feel to it instead. zekroms's background now looks like a metal grey, and reshirams is like matted white.

10 Holos: i got one of each good holo -zoroark

1 cinccino only

2 prof junipers .... -_- seems really hard to get these

Cracked 2 boxes today...will be sorting it all tonight.

Got 2 each of the full legends and 1 Pikachu.

IIRC, we got 3 Junipers

My box had all rares aside from normal Reshiram, Klinklang, and bad Samurott.

Four Junipers and one foil Juniper.

It seems that a box is worth the investment if you want your set.

(EDIT: Post 200!!)

Back