Wi-Fi Trades Scattered mind's Giveaway Thread [Finished]* Suicune- ONLY ONE HAS LEFT * Post your IGN

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod

New giveaway!

I am giving away my untouched Suicune:

tumblr_m2osd33eoC1qckwxco1_r1_500.gif

Suicune
Ability: Pressure
Level: 50
OT: Grace
EVs: Not EV trained
Bold Nature
IVs: 31 HP / x Atk / 31 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 31 Spe
- Aurora Beam
- Mist
- Mirror Coat
- Ice Fang

What to do:

-Have a female Magikarp at any level from 21-30
-Connect to the GTS and deposit it.
-Set the Pokemon you want in return as Suicune level 41-50
-Edit the message portion to to say "PBGA".
-Click "Deposit with these conditions"
-Post here your In Game Name
-Wait for your Suicune.

*Every single Pokemon I am giving away is not hacked and is a clone. *
**Please do not offer any Pokemon- This is a giveaway and I don't need anything. **
***Also note that there will be no other ways to get the Pokemon I'm giving away other than the GTS***

Last edited:
RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread

Hey! I can help you with a 6IV Ditto that was made/edited in the 5th generation and transferred over. Are you still looking for one?

Edit: It's not one with any hard to get moves, but it took me 4 Shiny Froakie to finally get one with the right ability (Protean), nature (Hasty) and IV (only missing perfect defence). I evolved it to Greninja and cloned it several times. Interested?

Drohn said:
Hey! I can help you with a 6IV Ditto that was made/edited in the 5th generation and transferred over. Are you still looking for one?

Thank you ! yes I am. What do you want in return ?
Yes I want Greninja too:)

Did you see my edit? Also, since I can clone anything is fine really. :p

Edit: Your edit ninjad this. xD I'll add you now and connect.

Edit2: My FC is: 0576-4325-2484

Mine is Calem, Male. Using the character's name. :p

Thank you ! Gave you good stuff anyway so you won't get stucked with trash :)

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread( Update : Shiny Scizor Flawless with all Tutor moves Giveaway!

Bump! Shiny Scizor Giveaway!!

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Update: Shiny Scizor Flawless with all Tutor moves Giveaway!**

I'd love a Scizor! I can give you any of the 5IVs in my trade thread in exchange, if you like :3

I tried for their Giveaway but didn't get picked :( Congrats, and thanks for cloning it for everyone!

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Update: Shiny Scizor Flawless with all Tutor moves Giveaway!**

loshi said:
I'd love a Scizor! I can give you any of the 5IVs in my trade thread in exchange, if you like :3

I tried for their Giveaway but didn't get picked :( Congrats, and thanks for cloning it for everyone!

Thank you ! The Scizor is free you can give me anything really. I will be online now if you can

Adding you now

Thank you! :D

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Update:More good iv and egg moves Poke'+The Shiny Scizor giveaway continues!**

Update

more good iv Pokemon including ready to battle fully EV trained Pokemon

The Shiny Scizor Giveaway continues. Also worth mentioning each Shiny Scizor comes with a Heart Scale
in order to relearn Bullet Punch over one of the 4 rare tutor moves. If you feel you cannot decide what move you want to get rid of for Bullet Punch, feel free to ask for 2 Shiny Scizors.

Soon: Shiny Misdreavus with Nasty Plot. You can order now- It will help motivating me in this frustrating breeding ;)

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Update:More good iv and egg moves Poke'+The Shiny Scizor giveaway continues!**

Hi !
Can I have a shiny scizor ? :)
I'm also interested in shiny hawlucha and shiny honedge, what do you want for those two ?

Pinkie said:
Hi !
Can I have a shiny scizor ? :)
I'm also interested in shiny hawlucha and shiny honedge, what do you want for those two ?

Great:)
Shiny Scizor is free
What can you offer for Shiny Hawlucha and Shiny Honedge? I am looking for Pokemon with good ivs (4-5) and/or egg moves.

Edit: Just saw your Trade Thread. Can I have one of the rain dish Squirtle?

Sure, what else do you want ?

Anything else would be fine:)

Thanks a lot ! :D

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Update:Shiny Misdreavus with Nasty Plot !+The Shiny Scizor giveaway continues!**

Update: Shiny Misdreavus ! 31 ivs in def s.atk s.def and speed! and has the egg move Nasty Plot
got it finally after more then 1000 eggs :)

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Update:Shiny Beldum Flawless 5IV Jolly !+The Shiny Scizor giveaway continues!**

UPDATE:In the spirit of the upcoming OR/AS games release next month- Flawless Jolly Shiny Beldum 31/31/31/x/31/31 iv's :)

Like all my Pokemon in this Thread ex Shiny Scizor this Pokemon was obtained by me so I can give him any nickname you want before trading if you need.

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Update:Shiny Beldum Flawless 5IV Jolly !+The Shiny Scizor giveaway continues!**

I would love a shiny scizor!!! Please pm I'd die and live again if I manage to get one lol
I'm also interested in a shiny misdreavus and a shiny punkaboo if you have one but I wonder what you'd like for them? PM please!!!

Back