XY Scan of a Jynx Evolution, fake or real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rowewow

u n s e r e ~ R o s e
480126_10200169771945038_551223809_n.jpg

i find it quite amusing kkkk

RE: jynx evolution, fake or true?

I would say its fake (can't verify because I don't know Japanese). Were did you get it from? Is it supposed to be Corocoro?

Corocoro doesn't leak this days so if they are supposed to be from Corocoro, I would say they are fake.

i just saw it on my friend's facebook... i find it interesting for a discussion since magmar and electabuzz got their evolutions and rupaul didn't

While it probably fake, (does not match Sugimori's style) it is still a good piece of art.

-_- We're not supposed to be getting CoroCoro again for like, 3 weeks, so definitely fake.

This guy really needs to do his research.

Also, ew.

Bolt the Cat said:
-_- We're not supposed to be getting CoroCoro again for like, 3 weeks, so definitely fake.

This guy really needs to do his research.

Also, ew.

you really think it's that bad to post something just 'cause it's interesting?... i feel quite dissapointed then

go jynx go

rowewow said:
you really think it's that bad to post something just 'cause it's interesting?... i feel quite dissapointed then

go jynx go

I didn't say that. But I don't really think we should be giving fakes much attention, since that's exactly what they want us to do.

But you asked if it was fake, and it most certainly is. The guy who made it obviously knows nothing about when Pokemon news is typically released.

It is a nicely done fake.

The Japanese seems to be talking about a new "Drunk" effect, so yeah, most likely fake. (It also says the move used to cause it is a new one called "Sweet Kiss" in Japanese, and it's doubtful that they'd ever use that considering that an English Sweet Kiss already exists.)

DorianBlack said:
The Japanese seems to be talking about a new "Drunk" effect, so yeah, most likely fake. (It also says the move used to cause it is a new one called "Sweet Kiss" in Japanese, and it's doubtful that they'd ever use that considering that an English Sweet Kiss already exists.)

Drunk effect? LOL.

Still has more appeal than Jynx. Not too shabby I must say, but still creepy.

-Hydro out

If it is real, I've come up with a slogan.
Jynx: More stronger, and even more contreversially designed!

But yeah, it's most likely faked.

Ugh, I hate how everyone wants Jynx to become a slim barbie looking thing. Every single female humanoid creature does not have to be generically sexy to be cool. The whole point of Jynx is that it's a freaky, weird looking monster sea siren. A good evolution for it would be more like an Ogress, a viking woman or a creepy gorgon.

Jynx is already a terribly designed Pokemon. It doesn't deserve an evolution (nor did Magmar and Electabuzz in Gen 4) because it makes an already-crappy Pokemon that much worse.

Oh look, another annoying pokemon fan who thinks "things that just don't privately appeal to me" can be conflated with "terribly designed." You are not the authority on what deserves or doesn't deserve an evolution. Chances are I probably find many of your favorite pokemon boring, unoriginal and lame to me but I would never say that makes them "bad designs" or that they shouldn't get any further attention.

Magmar, Jynx and Electabuzz are the kind of things I play pokemon for. They're cool, fun and uniquely weird, as are the evos and prevos connected with them thus far.

I know there have been sexy lady pokemon in the past, but the diamond bra is a bit much.

I for one hope people keep posting these fakes. They're fun, and it's not like we're getting real news.

Absolute fake. I should know; I can tell by some of the pixels and from having seen a few shops in my time.

I still don't know why people laugh when I point that out :(

Nice artwork, but I highly doubt they'd ever give Jynx an evolution to begin with, they probably don't want to draw any more attention to her considering the different racial controversies surrounding the Pokémon, even after the redesign.

Why would they make one for Jynx? They hate that pokemon, then again they did make one for Porygon.

Sent from planet Sera via Tapatalk HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back