Samus settling down?

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
I'm sure all of you know that Samus Aran is an orphan and she virtually has no family members. All she has been doing is hunting down the Metroids, Space Pirates, and all other kinds of evil creatures(great life huh?). Do you think she ever thinks that when she finally annihilates the Space Pirates and Metroids that she'd want to end her Bounty Hunting days and maybe get married?

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Not gonna happen for a while :p As soon as that happens then there wont be any more Metroid games since bounty hunting all those creatures is her main aim and there wont be any point to her from then on. I would say that if Nintendo stopped making Metroid games, EVENTUALLY in many years time, SOME company is bound to get the rights to her and make another game. It happens with all movies and happens to games too.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That's funny but that will never happen she will keep on battling them and I don't think she will be getting married any time soon. As of right now nintendo is working on another metroid game and I think my brother said on friday that it will be for the revolution or game boy advance. I should mention that nintendo is NO LONGER MAKING THE ORIGINAL GBA'S. My brother told me that and he said they are only making the SP's now.:)

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Still consider that she is an orphan, was raised by a an alien species which have mysreiously disapeared with no trace, and never says a thing in the games. Didn't she like that Adam Malkovich guy? But he died. Then all she had to look forward to was fighting th Metroids and Space Pirates. I know they're making a Metroid III, but do you think this it be any different from the other games?

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I never knew she liked a guy I have never heard of that until it was posted here and metroid III was super metroid for the super nintendo and the new ones for gamecube are 5 and 7 and the ones for game boy are 2 4 6 and 8. I have 1 3 and 5 but none of the others yet and they are on my wish list at nintendo.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I have never heard of that but oh well.:) There is going to be a metroid prime 3 and it will probobly be for the revolution that is coming out later this year. I got that from a news article from nintendo power.:)