• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Salazzle GX for Dallas Regionals

Grear Bylls

Aspiring Trainer
Hey all!

I'm going to join in Dallas Regionals after being out of the loop for a few months. I'll be playing my 20/22 Win rate Salazzle GX deck (No Joke!)

List:

Pokemon: 19
4x Salazzle GX
4x Salandit
3x Lurantis
3x Fomantis
3x Volcanion
2x Tapu Lele GX

Items: 13
4x Ultra Ball
1x Professor's Letter
1x Field Blower
1x Rescue Stretcher
4x Choice Band
2x Float Stone

Supporters: 15
4x Professor Sycamore
4x N
3x Guzma
1x Brigette
1x Professor KuKui
1x Skyla
1x Mallow

Stadiums: 3
3x Scorched Earth

Energy: 10
10x Fire Energy

I also want to slide in the Anti-Night March Oricorio in this list. Also, please let me know what the Meta is so I can effectively modify my list. Suggestions on what to replace would help, too!

All help is appreciated!

I find your lack of ANY EXPANDED CARDS disturbing.
Do play VS Seeker, and possibly Trainers’ Mail, if you wish to.
Have you ever thought of throwing in a Victini EX or two to replace Volcanion? Turbo Energize is easier to pull off, but at a 2-prize liability.
Hope this helps.

100% sure that Blacksmith needs to be in here. Charge up a Salazzle in one turn? Yes Please!!

And make this expanded. No harm in it. Use some of those overpowered cards in expanded. ACE Specs, Startling Megaphone, AOR Eeveelutions, the like.

Use any card you find in BW, XY, and SM. There's 6 years worth of cards....there are better ingredients to this cake, sir

Back