Saddest Pokémon Episode/Movie Moment

RotomRules64

I'm actually a... MAGIC MAAAAAAAAAAN!!
Saddest Pokémon Movie Moment

Especially the Manaphy one.
"*sniff* WHY COULDNT HE STAAAAY BAWWWWHAWHAWWWW"
Oh yeah, BTW 778th thread.

RE: As a child, every Pokemon Movie was extremely depressing.

I think maybe you should change the thread name to something like "Saddest Pokemon Movie Moment" SInce this promotes no discussion.

RE: Saddest Pokemon Movie Moment.

The tears of the Pokemon in the first movie triumphs over all others by a mile. There is absolutely no competition.

I remember the first one. I was really young, and I only remember this part in the beggining with Mewtwo cloning all the Pokemon.
Oh, and the one with Latios and Latias one is pretty sad.

I didn't like the 4Ever movie at all. It was just plain horrible. :(

What about when Ash tries to release Pikachu? That one mad me cry.. (Then again I was like 7)

Thats an episode, but I guess it can count :p

Oh my god, which one was that?!
And yeah, 4ever was kinda strange.

All of them are so sad. I love to watch the ones I own, but they always make me cry.

Also, WHAT!?

When Ash tries to release Pikachu.

I was a bit skeptic about that. I've never seen that episode.

Its called pikachus goodbye. It was released right after electric soldier porygon so kids would keep watching even after the incident. It was really sad though ive only seen it a few times because its so sad haha

I cried every time Lucario died in the Lucario movie. I loved that movie so so much.

I cried a little when Ash tried to Thunderbolt a Torterra in the Darkrai movie,,,

Vulpix-core said:
I cried every time Lucario died in the Lucario movie. I loved that movie so so much.

H-He.... Died? ;~;

When I lost my prized possesion Dracoblanc the Reshiram.
I loved that thing.
Anyone willing to help me get it back? :)

I almost cried in the so-called Pokemon Black/White Movie. You know, when Ash almost dies again?

Definitely when Pikachu gets slapped by his clone in the first movie... heart-throbbing moment of my childhood.

It was definitely a sad moment when it seemed like Bulbasaur died in that one episode when he was helping out at Oak's lab. That montage was just beautiful.

I was just re-watching a handful of the movies and as we've all noticed, they all carry that "heartbreaking" theme. Just to name a few I thought were sad:

Mewtwo Strikes Back: When Pikachu's clone repeatedly slaps it, and when Ash turns to stone. (last few scenes)
Pokémon 4ever: The scene where Celebi dies.
Pokémon 2000: When Lugia fails, the world is lost and you are left to wonder why bad things happen to good people. lol
Lucario and Mystery of Mew: When Ash and friends are taken away by the "antibodies" they release their Pokémon, and the Pokémon just start crying. And when Sir Aaron dies.
Rise of Darkrai: When Darkrai dies.

Basically there is a sad moment in all of them and it's usually when someone dies, or appears to be dead (lol). I have to say though, episodes like "Bye Bye Butterfree", and when Misty left the show just tug at you. Someone already mentioned the episode years and years ago, where Ash tried to leave Pikachu, dear Lord I almost cried. These producers really know how to play to your emotional side.

Reshiwott said:
Vulpix-core said:

H-He.... Died? ;~;

When I lost my prized possesion Dracoblanc the Reshiram.
I loved that thing.
Anyone willing to help me get it back? :)

Yes, Lucario did die. Remember at the end when he gave his life to save the tree? :)

Back