• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Sablelock (Sableye and Garchomp) (any, seniors)

Luxchomp_Master

Aspiring Trainer
Hello readers! This is my sablelock deck, and I need help. Here is the decklist:

Pokémon (23):
3 Sableye SF
2-2 Garchomp C L.X SV
1-1 Luxray GL L.X RR
2-1 Uxie L.X LA
1 Azelf LA
1-1 Honchkrow SV
2 Crobat G PL
1 Bronzong G PL
1 Chatot G SV
1 Ambipom G RR
1 Unown Q MD

Energy (10):
4 DCE
1 Lightning Energy
3 Special Dark Energy
2 Dark Energy

T/S/S (27):
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 Poké-Turn
3 Energy Gain
4 Power Spray
2 SP Radar
2 Pokémon Collector
2 Pokémon Communication
2 Bebe's Search
2 Cyrus's Initiative
2 Judge
1 Aaron's Collection

Please comment!

PS: I am trying to find space to put 2 Expert Belt, but I don't know what to take out. I have a free spot for one card.

Expert belt isn't that hard needed in Sablelock.
Actually this is called Luxlock btw ( Due Luxray GL)
Did you make this deck to counter Lostgar or something?

Very nice list! You may want to have another Lightning Energy in case your first is prized so I'd try
-1 Honchkrow G
+1 Lightning Energy.

LOL I am trying to build the same deck, but I would do the folowing changes:
+1-1 Honchkrow SV (just a great card V.S. most decks in format, and to you have the extra copy to fall back on if 1 gets KOed or lost zoned)
-1 Honchkrow G (not needed with no baltoy in this format)
-1 Sableye (these just become dead weight in you hand 3 gives a good chance of starting with one but not TOO many)
I would also try to add another bebe's

I will try without Honchkrow G. No I didn't do this deck because of lostgar, but because I like Sableye pretty much and to control opponent's game. If one Honchkrow SV get's lost zoned I will try to win with garchomp/luxray and Sableye pretty much ruins their start. I will definetely take out a sableye for a Bebe's Search. I don't like to run 2-2 Honchkrow SV. I don't think I need another lightning energy. I have a free space for Honchkrow SV. What do you think I should put?

LIST UPDATED

Back