• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Sablelock, battle roads. MD-on

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
-------(19 Pokemon)-------

4 Sableye SF
2-2 Garchomp C lv.x DP 46/SV
2-1 Uxie lv.x LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Mesprit LA
1 Crobat G PL
2-2 Honchkrow SV
1 Unown Q MD

-------(29 T/S/S)-------

3 Energy gain PL
2 SP radar RR
4 Poke turn PL
2 Expert belt AR
1 VS seeker FRLG
3 Seeker TR
3 Pokemon collector HGSS
3 Bebe's search RR
4 Cyrus's conspiracy PL
2 Cyrus's initiative SV
1 Judge UL
1 Palmer's contribution SV

-------(12 Energy)-------

4 Basic dark
4 Special dark
4 Double colorless energy

Strategy: Pretty much disrupt and take cheap prizes with Sableye, Garchomp and Honchkrow.

Also you'll notice I run ZERO Power spays, this is because the only SPs in the deck are 2-2 Garchomp C lv.x and Crobat G. Please help me try to perfect my deck before battle roads.

Most of these are just prefrence based, since Sablelock can run in a bunch of different ways, so just because I tell you to do something doesn't neccesarily mean it's the best idea (especially since your metagame is probably different than mine is.)

-1 Mesprit LA
-1 Palmer's Contribution
-2 Seeker
-1 Bebe's Search
-1 {D} basic

+1 Giratina (Let Loose)
+1 Judge (2 is pretty much a stable in any sablelock deck. It's more consistant, and this way, if you prize one in the beginning, you're not done for)
+1 Dragonite FB/Ambipom G (Counter to other Sablelock or Dialgachomp decks you might face. I prefer Dragonite FB, since it hits all SP pokemon hard, but Ambipom G is easier to get out.)
+1 Bronzong G
+1 Toxicroak G Promo (counter for Luxchomp)
+1 {P} energy (specifically for Toxicroak G Promo)

EDIT:
-1 more {D} basic
+1 Aaron's Collection

The Power of Three said:
Most of these are just prefrence based, since Sablelock can run in a bunch of different ways, so just because I tell you to do something doesn't neccesarily mean it's the best idea (especially since your metagame is probably different than mine is.)

-1 Mesprit LA
-1 Palmer's Contribution
-2 Seeker
-1 Bebe's Search
-1 {D} basic

+1 Giratina (Let Loose)
+1 Judge (2 is pretty much a stable in any sablelock deck. It's more consistant, and this way, if you prize one in the beginning, you're not done for)
+1 Dragonite FB/Ambipom G (Counter to other Sablelock or Dialgachomp decks you might face. I prefer Dragonite FB, since it hits all SP pokemon hard, but Ambipom G is easier to get out.)
+1 Bronzong G
+1 Toxicroak G Promo (counter for Luxchomp)
+1 {P} energy (specifically for Toxicroak G Promo)

EDIT:
-1 more {D} basic
+1 Aaron's Collection

Ehh I can see what you mean but in my oppinion taking out any energies, Mesprit and Bebe's would hurt the consistency of the deck. Also I'm not aiming to run a whole lot of SPs in the deck.

Bumpluff! Lol but seriously please help also I need to know whether or not taking out 1-1 Honchkrow for 1-1 Zoroark (As a Reshiram/Zekrom counter/searching for something if I need to) would be a good idea or not!

If your format, is MD-On, change the line to Zoroark (to counter Zekrom/Reshiram). But, if you don't want to do an SP deck, just change it. Every deck with Chomp have at least 2 Power Sprays.

@ Hagane I personally don't count Sablelock as an SP deck, especially because of the very little amount of SP pokemon I run, honestly I just see Garchomp as an excuse to run the SP engine and for sniping purposes.

I played zekrom donk with my sablock list this weekend just being

Beat it 2-0 without using zoroark, first game he started with a lone parichisu I had sabel start with all I needed to donk. 2nd game I disrupted and outplayed. Don't forget when your against Zekrom donk there whole side of the bench will be basic's (adding damage to your honchkrow's attacks) So you can easily KO zekroms with krow, and if you disrupt and play your intiatives, judges and spray's smartly you can avoid a revenge KO

*edit* this is my trying to say keep the krow lines *edit*

Back