Finished Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
And that's all for The Last Shaymin. Thanks for playing!
Tomorrow morning I'll be posting the start of the Round 2.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Round 2 - Action Phase 1

New round and a new random player will receive a card. For this, I'm excluding Gekki for receiving a warning last round, and FL for winning the previous round and already receiving a card for that.
The one who receives the new card is: Blakers!

List of players:

1. @Lord o da rings (Cards: 0. Recent Actions: Spock)
  2. @Jadethepokemontrainer (Cards: 0. Recent Actions: Lizard)
  3. @GM DracLord (Cards: 0. Recent Actions: Lizard)
  4. @Fiery_Lugia (Cards: 2. Recent Actions: Paper - Lizard)
  5. @Blakers (Cards: 1. Recent Actions: Rock)
  6. @bbninjas (Cards: 0. Recent Actions: Scissors)
  7. @mordacazir (Cards: 0. Recent Actions: Rock - Spock)
  8. @GekkisaiDaiNi (Cards: 0. Recent Actions: none)

This action phase ends in 48 hs, or when all of you send your actions.

If you have any doubt, don't hesitate to ask.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
R2 - AP1 Results

Sorry guys for the delay in posting the results, some IRL stuff came up and couldn't connect before.
The good thing is that all of you sent your actions on time :). This is what happened:

Cards played:

1) Fiery_Lugia played this card:
Lizard Block: Choose a player. That player can’t choose Lizard as an action in this action phase. If he does, it will be replaced by another random action including the ones in his Recent Actions.
He used it on Blakers. But Blakers didn't play Lizard, so the card had no effect.

Actions:
  1. Lord o da rings plays Scissors. It decapitates Gekki's Lizard, and ties with Jade. Lorde stays in the round.
  2. Jadethepokemontrainer plays Scissors. It ties with Lorde, and it's crushed by Drac's Rock. Jade is out of the round.
  3. GM DracLord plays Rock. It crushes Jade's Scissors, and it's vaporized by FL's Spock. Drac is out of the round.
  4. Fiery_Lugia plays Spock. It vaporizes Drac's Rock, and it's disproved by Blakers' Paper. FL is out of the round.
  5. Blakers plays Paper. It disproves FL's Spock, and covers bb's Rock. Blakers stays in the round.
  6. bbninjas plays Rock. It's covered by Blakers' Paper, and crushes morda's Scissors. bb is out of the round.
  7. mordacazir plays Scissors. It's crushed by bb's Rock, and decapitates Gekki's Lizard. morda is out of the round.
  8. GekkisaiDaiNi plays Lizard. It's decapitated by morda's Scissors, and it's decapitated by Lorde's Scissors. Gekki is out of the round.
Next action phase between Lorde and Blakers in the next post...

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Round 2 - Action Phase 2

This is the first one-to-one we have in the game. Let's see how it goes.

List:
  1. @Lord o da rings (Cards: 0. Recent Actions: Spock - Scissors)
  2. @Blakers (Cards: 1. Recent Actions: Rock - Paper)

You have 48 hs to send your action.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
R2 - AP2 Results

In a demonstration of speed and compromise with the game, both of the players sent their actions in less than half an hour! Good for you!

Cards played:

None.

Actions:
  1. Lord o da rings plays Paper. It's cut by Blakers' Scissors. Lorde is out of the round.
  2. Blakers plays Scissors. It cuts Lorde's Paper. Blakers stays in the round.
And that means Blakers is the winner of the round! Congratulations! You received an additional card.
@Blakers you have 24 hours to post in this thread who will be eliminated from the game.
To all of the other players, remember that you can contact Blakers and try to convince him to not choosing you ;).

A curiosity: In these 2 rounds of the game, the random player who received the card at the beginning of the round ended up winning that round, without using the card he received!

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
After what Fiery pulled, I doubt people will be that quick to convince Blakers of anything!

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
After what Fiery pulled, I doubt people will be that quick to convince Blakers of anything!
This is the kind of feedback I like to hear. I was already thinking that 24 hours is a short time to decide who leaves the game.

From now on, the winner of the round will have 48 hours to make the decision.
Blakers, you have until March 6th 8:20 PM (GMT -3) to post the name of the next eliminated player.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I wasn't really indicating that the deadline needs to be extended, actually; just commenting on a bit irony. :p

People just need to make their appeals to Blakers within 24 hours, there's not really any more interactions needed beyond that, meaning that the extra 24 hours isn't particularly necessary.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
I wasn't really indicating that the deadline needs to be extended, actually; just commenting on a bit irony. :p

People just need to make their appeals to Blakers within 24 hours, there's not really any more interactions needed beyond that, meaning that the extra 24 hours isn't particularly necessary.
Ok, let's do something. This time, Blakers has the 48 hours stated in my last post to avoid changing things so many times. Next round, when I send your statuses by PM for Action Phase 1, I will ask all of you if you prefer the 24 or 48 hs period of time for this. I want you to feel comfortable with the game, so your opinion is very valuable.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Round 3 - Action Phase 1

The player who receives a new card in this round is: Lord o da rings!

List of players:
  1. @bbninjas (Cards: 0. Recent Actions: Scissors - Rock)
  2. @GM DracLord (Cards: 0. Recent Actions: Lizard - Rock)
  3. @Blakers (Cards: 2. Recent Actions: Paper - Scissors)
  4. @Fiery_Lugia (Cards: 1. Recent Actions: Lizard - Spock)
  5. @GekkisaiDaiNi (Cards: 0. Recent Actions: Lizard)
  6. @Jadethepokemontrainer (Cards: 0. Recent Actions: Lizard - Scissors)
  7. @Lord o da rings (Cards: 1. Recent Actions: Scissors - Paper)

You have 48 hs to send your action.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
R3 - AP1 Results

I asked all of you by PM how much time will have the winner of the round to decide who leaves the game. The votation determined that 24 hours is enough, so we'll stick on that.

Cards played:
None

Results:
  1. bbninjas plays Spock. It ties with Lorde, and it's disproved by Drac's Paper. bb is out of the round.
  2. GM DracLord plays Paper. It disproves bb's Spock, and it's eaten by Blakers' Lizard. Drac is out of the round.
  3. Blakers plays Lizard. It eats Drac's Paper, and eats FL's Paper. Blakers stays in the round.
  4. Fiery_Lugia plays Paper. It's eaten by Blakers' Lizard, and covers Gekki's Rock. FL is out of the round.
  5. GekkisaiDaiNi plays Rock. It's covered by FL's Paper, and it's covered by Jade's Paper. Gekki is out of the round.
  6. Jadethepokemontrainer plays Paper. It covers Gekki's Rock, and disproves Lorde's Spock. Jade stays in the round.
  7. Lord o da rings plays Spock. It's disproved by Jade's Paper, and ties with bb. Lorde is out of the round.

Status
Not open for further replies.