Finished Reggie's Racing Cup Season 4 Race 10 (No Video due to Glitch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To get me out of the back of the pack with the self-destructive (and Epist destructive!) purple cars, I will upgrade Qualifying please!

Yeah I'm gonna upgrade Qualifying because I started in the back of the pack, and ended in the VERY back of the pack.

Welcome to Fun with Statistics and also mirdo! (name is WiP)

I want to start our show by saying that @Athena @Little Cherrim and @PikaMasterJesi haven't submitted how they want to put their 5 Point stat increase so imma guess you forgot so this is your friendly carrier gull reminding you to do so.

I updated our handy dandy table. Which you can find here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l5vloeFQH2hkpki_ccvpFScb3iBQlsDiE1pj6IhaqoQ/edit?usp=sharing

I've added a section where you can see who increased what stat and when (the Driver Overview page) I've added informations on who had which starting position on the individual race pages and how many places they gained or lost. Also you can see what their stats were when that Race happend

Also on the Overall Overview there is now a section dedicated to the Rookie of the year. To see who of the new additions to the driver roster did the best in the season.

And now have some #Funfacts about race one:

• None of the 6 Drivers who made up the top group in the end qualified higher than 9th (which was bbninjas)

• Only 1 of the Top 5 is part of a Team.

• Exactly half of the drivers are part of a Team. And almost half of the avabile points (27 of 56) have been given to teams. (so there is a lot of potential for the loners to team up :p)

• 808 Motorsports has the same ammount of points as all 4 Rookies combined.

• The 3 drivers who made up the last 3 places were also the last 3 to sign up. In the same order. (kinda spooky)

So stay tuned for the next episode of "Fun with Statisics and also mirdo"!

Don't forget to better your car or still sign up to join in the season for the second race

Last edited:
Bah, I didn't get a notification that this thread updated until Mirdo pinged me. Stupid forum software. :U

Let's upgrade Aggression, please.

I'm going to be MIA for the next several days while I have and recover from laser eye surgery, so feel free to randomize any choices I need to make for the next week or so, just in case.

I am open to teaming up if anyone is interested.

Also good luck with your eye surgery Athena!

Oh, we get another five points? For whatever reason, I wasn't getting notifs for this. >_<"

I'll put them in Qualifying, please.

Thank you for letting me know, friendly carrier gull!

The last person I got around to upgrading was Celever. For all you people who came in after, don't worry, I'll put your changes in for race 3 (so you essentially get two upgrades in the same race). Also for Brave Bird racing, the Evernham number font does contain a 28 and a 48, however the person who made these numbers did a pretty poor job on them so I'll keep your number fonts the same (probably because Evernham never ran cars with 2 or 4 in the number so the person who made them did it from scratch)

Here is race 2 aka the wreckfest!

S # DRIVER INTERVAL LAPS LED STATUS
1 6 36 Celever 110.142 25 15* Running
2 12 64 Pikamasterjesi -2.92 25 4 Running
3 14 97 rainyman123 -10.41 25 0 Running
4 7 08 bbninjas -10.45 25 0 Running
5 8 86 Steffenka -10.86 25 0 Running
6 13 42 doubleosquirtle -11.02 25 0 Running
7 10 37 Lord O Da Rings -11.22 25 0 Running
8 1 79 Mirdo -11.48 25 2 Running
9 4 8 GM Draclord -13.77 25 0 Running
10 2 78 Tails -20.93 25 4 Running
11 9 14 Epist -22.79 25 0 Running
12 15 17 Athena -1L 24 0 Running
13 3 22 NinjaPenguin -10L 15 0 Header
14 5 48 Blakers -11L 14 0 Accident
15 16 99 Little Cherrim -23L 2 0 Engine
16 11 28 jade -23L 2 0 Retired

Last edited:
That 78 car needs to calm down and stop causing these crashes.
I'll upgrade Aggression.

Qualifying again, maybe one of these other cars can push me to the finish line, I seem to be moving with a walker around the track o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back