• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Regalia Toolbox (Mesprit/Marshadow)

fleshrum

Cephalophore
I've built this deck as a gateway to the new format. I stole the decklist from @Perfect_Shot and made a handful of changes, with more to come.

Pokemon (20)
4 Mesprit FLI
3 Uxie FLI
1 Azelf FLI
2 Golisopod GX
2 Wimpod (Scamper Away)
2 Marshadow GX
1 Sudowoodo BUS
1 Oranguru SM
2 Zorua
2 Zoroark GX

Supporters (15)
4 Mallow
4 Cynthia
3 Guzma
2 Lillie
2 Professor Kukui

Items (14)
4 Ultra Ball
4 Nest Ball
3 Choice Band
1 Field Blower
1 Switch
1 Rescue Stretcher

Energy (11)
4 Double Colorless Energy
4 Rainbow Energy
3 Grass Energy

The strategy is to hit for weakness on a variety of different types. Lycanroc GX gets OHKO'd by Golisopod GX's First Impression after weakness. Same goes for Buzzwole (Mesprit w. CB), Zoroark GX (Marshadow GX), and some of the anticipated meta's psychic types (my own Zoroark GX).

I've picked the Scamper Away Wimpod as a tricky escape for a Marshadow GX under threat of 2HKO. I've also included thinned lines of Switch, Lillie, and Field Blower, since Mallow & Trade can get me those in a pinch. I'm sure this deck as any other would be improved by Tapu Lele GX, but I will not be getting one until his collection box comes out. The format will look different at that point, but feel free to suggest what to cut for it.

+ Mallow "engine" :: @Lord Goomy suggested it and I agree.
+1 Azelf :: for the odd chance a resistance comes into play. But mostly for Lake Trio style points.
updated Jul 21 2018

Any comments and critique is welcome.

Fracie

Aspiring Trainer
I played my own version of a Mesprit/Zoroark for a while so I'll show you what I had when I played it. You have the option to tech in Flareon EX while it is still in rotation as a heavy counter to metal types.

Of course this version runs differently and needs to be changed because of post rotation cards. But if you've got Golisopod purely for a tech against grass weakness cards I'd suggest just going for 2 Genesect. It will still get the one shots with a choice band and can hit through Zygarde GX. (And I feel like post rotation with Zebstrika Zygarde might be pretty big)

Brigette was in to help with a potential turn one setup as I don't have Lele online.

Attachments

• nbo8NEpI.jpg
    nbo8NEpI.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 11

Perfect_Shot

Armored Core>Elden Ring
Hehe.... Not bad, glad to see this deck is getting some attention. It is a pretty solid thought on paper and I hope that it carries through.

If I was to make one suggestion, it would be to maybe lessen the Mallow count since you aren't playing tons of Zoroark GX to make full use of it, and having 4 means that drawing these before having Zoroark up makes them fairly useless in comparison to another Supporter.

fleshrum

Cephalophore
Thanks for the advice people! Any suggestions on what else I can do to combat the newly spoiled Sigilyph GX? Is that a better choice for psychic type damage output than Mesprit?

Perfect_Shot

Armored Core>Elden Ring
I wouldn't worry too much about Sigilyph, it's Ability is pretty annoying but it has terrible damage output and it's attack costs are pretty bad. If it does catch on then I guess running a 1-1 Alolan Muk line would be needed.