~Red B Requests. Request at will!~ [Closed for now]

RE: ~Red B Requests. Request at will!~

I'm just gonna ask again, since you didn't answer the first time

Do you do non-Pokemon banners?

Username :Rimid
What you want: Banner, if you please.
Pictures/Renders: Marowak & Cubone (card #50)
Color Scheme: I think something dark with lighter designs look best? But you pick.
Text: Rimid (if you can, give it a fancy underline. If all the underlines are just lines, then no thanks.)
Artist : Red B. Ofcourse, anyone with a lot of skill will do. It's just that RB is the only one I know for a fact is good.
Notification : pm
Do you want it animated, if so how: nope.
Do you want it to pop-out: nah. Unless you recommend it.
Anything else/specific details?:I want 2 cubones. One at the far left and the other at the far right. The marowak in the middle. I'd like to have the left cubone looking right, and vise-versa for the other as if they're staring at something over the marowak. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Username: Quedus
What you want: Banner
Pictures/Renders: Click Here
Color Scheme: Many shades of Blue
Text: Quedus. Squirtle, I choose you!
Artist : Red Blastoise
Notification : Private Message (PM)
Do you want it animated, if so how: No thank you.
Do you want it to pop-out: Yes please.
Anything else/specific details?: Yes, I would like the word "Quedus" to be some-what faded and the words "Squirtle, I choose you!" to be very...hmm...how should I say, overpowering? Very bold, as if someone was saying it with great force. And with the Text placement , please place "Quedus" somewhere near the top left-hand corner, and have the words "Squirtle, I choose you!" to be somewhere near the bottom right-hand corner. And the most important, could you please crop out some of the Bubble-Beam, so the image is a little more focused on Squirtle, but still keep in some of the Bubble-Beam, but not much. Also, once it is completely cropped, could you please make the image a little bit larger.

Thank you SO much Red Blastoise, I really appreiciate this!
-Quedus

Red B? U still here? Anyway, cancel my request. Unless you're already doing it or did it.

Username:Shiny Collector
What you want:Banner
Pictures/Renders:Shiny Ononukusu, Shiny Zekrom, Shiny Reshiram http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=86983
Color Scheme:Blue background
Text: All shinies are collected.
Artist :You
Notification :Reply on thread
Do you want it animated, if so how:No
Do you want it to pop-out:No
BTW pop out + animated doesn't work
Anything else/specific details?:Dark aura around Ononukusu, Zekrom with yellow tail, and Reshiram with red tail.

Thanks!:p:)

Hi i need a avatar please...

Username:predator
What you want:Avatar
Pictures/Renders:nothing
Color Scheme:Red and black
Text:predator
Artist :Red blastoise
Notification :pm
Do you want it animated, if so how:nope
Do you want it to pop-out:nope
BTW pop out + animated doesn't work
Anything else/specific details?:nope

Thanks!

Username: Umbreon1997
What you want: Signature
Pictures/Renders:
http://www.gameinfodaily.com/uploads/4/0/7/2/4072040/1388695_orig.jpg
http://i18.tinypic.com/2zgzura.png
http://www.gtsplus.net/files/images/art/anime/488.gif
Color Scheme: Black and Red
Text: Umbreon1997
Artist : Red Blastoise
Notification: PM
Do you want it animated, if so how: n/a
Do you want it to pop-out: n/a
Anything else/specific details?: Cresselia between Umbreon and Darkrai, with my name in front of her.

Sorry Everyone, SHOP CLOSED.

One of my close ones has got cancer. He's already carrying it for 5 years so time is short. It's yet another harder year of school so that doesn't help either. And I am now in the technical crew of our school, so I have just some other factor pulling me away from GIMP and PokeBeach.

Sorry everyone, that I didn't tell you all earlier. It has been hard for me too..

I'm so sorry for you RB... :( Cancer stinks! I understand completely, but hope you come back someday... Bye RB!

Back