Finished Ready, Aim, Fire! 2: Bullet of Bullets

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Greeting to all and welcome to Ready Aim Fire! 2

Celever : "This game was really popular on the forums last year, but due to a drop in activity, the series was discontinued. Time to bring it back!"

As the winner of the previous round, I felt that it would be an experience to volunteer myself of the host for the Ready, Aim, Fire ! 2: Bullet of Bullets.

The theme as Bullet of Bullets from Sword Art Online: Phantom Bullet Arc

Rules:
This is a very simple game. Everyone starts the game with a gun or gun-like weapons. At any time during the action phase, you may PM me one of the following three actions:

1. Shoot [living player who is not you].
2. Shoot myself.
3. Do nothing.

After everyone submits their action or time runs out, all shots are resolved simultaneously, with nonsensical and hilarious flavor to keep things fun. When you submit your actions, you may also submit a weapon to execute your action with. This will help me form flavor and makes it more personalized. I'll pick a randomize weapon if you choose not to select one.

If you shoot a player, you kill them and they die. If that player chose to shoot themselves, however, then you die instead. If you shoot yourself and no one else shoots you, you die. Or you could steer clear of everyone and just do nothing, idly wishing your life away, but should you survive you will earn yourself a piercing shot.

An example to demonstrate. Vom, bbninjas, Celever, Squirtle Squad, thegrovylekid are in a game. Vom shoots bbninjas. bbninjas shoots himself. Celever shoots himself. Squirtle Squad shoots bbninjas. thegrovylekid does nothing. Resolution: Vom and Squirtle Squad die because they both shot bbninjas, who shot himself. bbninjas survives because he shot himself and was also shot. Celever dies because he shot himself and no one else shot him. thegrovylekid avoids everyone and survives.

There is no altering of an action once it has been submitted unless the host gives permission to do so.

Each action phase is 48 hours long or whenever all living players submit their actions, whichever is sooner. There are no extensions.

If you fail to send in an action, you will die. Be the last player standing to win!

Players:
1) thegrovylekid
2) Vom
3) Celever
4) bbninjas
5) Vracken
6) simsands
7) double o squirtle
8) Squirtle Squad
9) scattered mind
10) Reinforce
11) Yeowie
12) Ice Espeon
13)
14)
15)

Hall Of Fame Season 1:
1 - Ready Aim Fire > Jeremy1026
2 - Ready Aim Fire Game 2 > Reinforce
3 - Ready Aim Fire Game 3 > Machamp The Champion
4 - Ready Aim Fire Game 4 > N/A
5 - Ready Aim Fire Game 5: Hunger Games > Teal
6 - Ready Aim Fire Game 6 (Super Smash Bros.) > Machamp The Champion
7 - Ready Aim Fire Game 7 (Super Smash Bros.) > bbninjas
8 - Ready Aim Fire Game 8 (Fanbois) > bbninjas
9 - Ready Aim Fire 9: Comics > TrainerLoganPoke
10 - Ready Aim Fire 10: Pokemon >N/A
11 - Ready Aim Fire 11: Mario Kart > Carpey

Hall Of Fame Season 2:
12 - Ready, Aim, Fire! > GM DracLord
13 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 2: Bullet of Bullets > bbninjas

Last edited:
I feel like we should make it a custom for the winner of the current Ready, Aim, Fire hosts the next one. Sound good to everyone?

I feel like we should make it a custom for the winner of the current Ready, Aim, Fire hosts the next one. Sound good to everyone?
Uh, no. That's not how it works. If players are burdened to host the next if they win, then participation problems will arise.

Uh, no. That's not how it works. If players are burdened to host the next if they win, then participation problems will arise.
Have to agree with you here. hosting of this game should really be kept as a volunteer job not a must for the winner.

On a different matter, I welcome all who have registered and yet to register

I don't think everyone playing wants to host ;)
Have to agree with you here. hosting of this game should really be kept as a volunteer job not a must for the winner.

On a different matter, I welcome all who have registered and yet to register
Oh okay. Just an idea.

Since the site was down earlier

I'm giving last chance entry till 10AM (GMT+8) on Sunday. On which time I will PM each player to signal the start of the round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back