• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Raticate Donk (Seniors, Cities)

Fossil Master

Conquerer of Altimar
4-4 Raticate (UL rattata, AR Cate)
3 Uxie
4 Crobat G
----------------------Pokemon 15-----------------------
3 Dual Ball
4 Junk Arms
2 Quick Ball
2 Victory Medal
1 Luxury Ball
4 Poke drawer +
2 Poke blower +
4 Plus Power
4 Expert Belts
4 Poke turn
2 Pokemon Collectors
4 BTS
1 Department Store Girl
4 SSU
---------------------------------------T/S/S:41---------------------
2 Cyclone
2 Rescue
--------------------------------Energy: 4
Total: 60

Strategy, set up raticate ASAP and hit for 80 with the belt use plus power and crobats to do as much damage as possible

i think your energy line should be 2 rescue, 2 cyclone. take out 3 energy and a good rod for 4 ssu
otherwise, looks good

Maybe one seeker instead of the department store girl. I know it's useful for grabbing belts, but seeker helps with a donk much better.

IMO too many. Ideally you would want 4 pokeblowers but I have no idea what to take out.

Okay, you need 1 Supporter, which is Seeker. Cut the Raticate line down to at least 3-3, maybe 2-2. Max out the Victory Medals, PokéBlowers, Uxies, and Unown Rs, and take off 2 Crobat Gs (you won't have bench space for them). Take out the Rescue Energy since this is a donk deck, which doesn't need Rescue and only needs 2 energy...
-2 Pokémon Collector
-1 Department Store Girl
-2 Crobat G
-2 Rattata
-2 Raticate
-2 Crobat G
-2 Rescue Energy
-2 Expert Belt
-2 BTS
+2 Victory Medal
+1 Seeker
+4 Unown R