Rarest pokemon card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum26

Man's gotta eat.
I have many rare cards but i was wondering which is the rarest. Someone told me the star cards are and i have a star kyogre but i dont know for sure if they are the rarest.

This could go on and on forever...

Basically any Pokemon*, Lv.X, or any cards related to that matter. I don't know if there is a certain rarity in those sections, so that's why I said it could be an endless discussion....

I say that promo card worth about $2500. :/

Or Pre-Release Raichu.

It's the base holo shadowless charizard with the wing color error.

No. All of you but one is wrong.

The rarest card EVER is the prerelease Raichu. They retail at about $9000 because there are around about 8 in the world.

Mudkip said:
No. All of you but one is wrong.

The rarest card EVER is the prerelease Raichu. They retail at about $9000 because there are around about 8 in the world.
56 actually. They only go for 9000 if they're mint. I know someone who has one, but 70%.

The rarest card and most expensive one is the Charizard card made of gold.

What makes the Trophy Japanese cards so expensive? I think I found one on eBay and it was like $1,000.00.

Juliacoolo said:
It's the base holo shadowless charizard with the wing color error.

Lol. They all have that. >_>

SotS said:
I say that promo card worth about $2500. :/

Or Pre-Release Raichu.

Half correct. If we're talking about English, then it's the Pre-release Raichu. In Japanese, it's the Illustrator Pikachu, with only 3 or 4 (can't recall) in existance.

Metalizard said:
The rarest cards are the trophy japanese cards...
Are there any compilation of these cards online for viewing? I'd like to look at them all together if someone happens to have a link...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back