• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US ONLY] Rakshas Shop

Raksha

Resident Rare Hunter
Pokebeach Rules
All Apply Here

My Rules
Limited Time Rule: +3 or more Reffed Users Only Until I possess Refs
Ref Rules Apply
You make offer first
I Ship to the 50 States Only
i expect you to pay for your own shipping
Cards Will Be in NM unless Described Otherwise Pay Attention to Post
I will get to updating Regularly So Keep in mind updates/pending transactions will be posted on the Original Post
Crossposted Post Meaning First Come First Served
Dont Try to offer bad trades, i expect you to know your prices

Lets Get Started

My Haves
------------------------
SR Espeon GX

2x FA Lycanroc GX(Blood eyes)
1x FA Kartana GX

M Lucario EX
2x Seismitoad EX
M MetaGross Ex
M Mawile EX
M Gyarados EX
Latios EX(RSK)
Rayquaza EX(DRX)
Gallade EX
Glaceon EX
Heracross EX
Keldeo EX(BCR)
Mewtwo GX
Entei GX(RA)
Kommo-o GX
Alolan Golem GX
Tauros GX
Raichu GX
3x Kartana GX
Ho-oh GX
Golisopod GX

4x Volcanion (Pokemon League)
4x Sableye(DEX)
3x Magnezone(SM:UP-NonHolo)
2x Guzma
2x N(NVI)
2x Dark Patch
3x Cynthia(ULP)

Old Stuff
--------------------
*1 Magneton H19
*1 Lugia EX(Unseen) / Damaged

My wants
----------------------
CYL

Last edited:

Raksha

Resident Rare Hunter
Hello there!

I got various staple trainers (Flare Grunt, Olympia, Parallel City, N, etc) for trade, what type of staple trainers exactly are you looking for?

You can also see my thread here if preferred: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...t-increased-rates-eevees-trade-thread.138692/

Hi, So i would Say N's, Sycamores, Guzmas, Max Elixirs, Fighting Fury Belts, etc, are my perrogative currently, but id prefer them as throw ins for a trade depending on the trade, is there anything your interested in?

Swampert Fan 101

I liek Swampertz
Pokebeach Rules
All Apply Here

My Rules
Limited Time Rule: +3 or more Reffed Users Only Until I possess Refs
Ref Rules Apply
You make offer first
I Ship to the 50 States Only
i expect you to pay for your own shipping
Cards Will Be in NM unless Described Otherwise Pay Attention to Post
I will get to updating Regularly So Keep in mind updates/pending transactions will be posted on the Original Post
First Come First Served

Lets Get Started

My Haves
------------------------
SR Field Blower
Sr M Lucario EX
Sr Tapu Koko GX

FA Seismitoad EX
FA Professor Sycamore

RA Palkia EX
RA Metagross GX * 2
RA Solgaleo GX
RA Kommo-o GX * 4
RA Seismitoad EX
RA M Mewtwo EX * 3(X Version)
RA M Blastoise EX *2 (GEN)
RA M Lucario EX
RA M Mawhile EX
RA M Metagross EX
RA M Charizard EX (X version from XY Flashfire)
RA Espeon GX
RA Incineroar GX
RA Tauros GX * 2

Random C/UC Burning Shadows Cards

Registeel Gold Star * 2

Bewear Staff Promo (Burning Shadows Prerelease)

My wants
----------------------
Tapu Lele GX (RA/FA)
Secret Rare Energies(Sun Moon Era)
SR Choice Band
Darkrai GX
Trade Bait, Depending on what you have(Staple Trainers, Certain EX/GX's, Etc.
Lists
Hello! I am interested in your Espeon GX. I don't have any of your wants, but you can cml

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Hi, So i would Say N's, Sycamores, Guzmas, Max Elixirs, Fighting Fury Belts, etc, are my perrogative currently, but id prefer them as throw ins for a trade depending on the trade, is there anything your interested in?

I am interested in

Seismitoad EX Full Art
M Blastoise EX Generations
Tapu Koko GX Rainbow Rare

I got plenty of sycamores I can trade, also got lots of reverse foil Ns, but no guzmas (yet), nor elixirs, and ffbs that I want to get rid of, I guess you can check my list on my thread for other stuff that you might be interested in (if you want)...

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
Hello, I am interested in your SR Field Blower. The only thing specified from your list that I could offer is a Darkrai GX FA. Feel free to cml list however!

Raksha

Resident Rare Hunter
Hello! I am interested in your Espeon GX. I don't have any of your wants, but you can cml

Update: do you have any N's or holo sycamores from the kyurem battle decks?

I am interested in

Seismitoad EX Full Art
M Blastoise EX Generations
Tapu Koko GX Rainbow Rare

I got plenty of sycamores I can trade, also got lots of reverse foil Ns, but no guzmas (yet), nor elixirs, and ffbs that I want to get rid of, I guess you can check my list on my thread for other stuff that you might be interested in (if you want)...

hmm, the ns do look tempting, id be willing to trade a toad and blastoise for those, how many m blastoise do you want as i have 2

Hello, I am interested in your SR Field Blower. The only thing specified from your list that I could offer is a Darkrai GX FA. Feel free to cml list however!

Aside from Darkrai only thing i saw were the rev holo sycamores and the ns

Last edited:

Swampert Fan 101

I liek Swampertz

hmm, the ns do look tempting, id be willing to trade a toad and blastoise for those, how many m blastoise do you want as i have 2

No, sorry. Anything else you are interested in?

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer

I could do the Darkrai, 4 Rev Holo Sycamore,and whatever Ns.

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3

I have 4 Reverse Foil Ns from Dark Explorers and from a quick search on TCGPlayer it seems that the lowest Near Mint ones I can find are for $4.74 at the moment, so I guess that would be a fair valuation here, multiply that by 4 and the total on my side would be $18.96

FA Toad seems to be going for $5.39; M Blastoise EX generations are going for $3.04 (I can trade for both of them), so that would total to $11.47

The difference would be $7.49

The other things I guess I would want from your list would be Espeon GX ($3.99) and Solgaleo GX ($3.75) if they are not promos and from the sun and moon base set which would bring your total to $19.21, so I can just throw in a Sycamore on my side to even it out?

How does this sound?

SupremeJanitor

Boba Fett Fan
Hi there, I'm interested in your Professor Sycamore FA. I don't know how to post a link on here so could you check my haves list on my thread, The Janitor's Closet.:)

Raksha

Resident Rare Hunter
I could do the Darkrai, 4 Rev Holo Sycamore,and whatever Ns.

pm me we can work something out from there

I have 4 Reverse Foil Ns from Dark Explorers and from a quick search on TCGPlayer it seems that the lowest Near Mint ones I can find are for $4.74 at the moment, so I guess that would be a fair valuation here, multiply that by 4 and the total on my side would be $18.96

FA Toad seems to be going for $5.39; M Blastoise EX generations are going for $3.04 (I can trade for both of them), so that would total to $11.47

The difference would be $7.49

The other things I guess I would want from your list would be Espeon GX ($3.99) and Solgaleo GX ($3.75) if they are not promos and from the sun and moon base set which would bring your total to $19.21, so I can just throw in a Sycamore on my side to even it out?

How does this sound?

im ok with this, pm me the details

Hi there, I'm interested in your Professor Sycamore FA. I don't know how to post a link on here so could you check my haves list on my thread, The Janitor's Closet.:)

i dont really see anything, sorry

ADDED SR CANDY

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
pm me we can work something out from there

im ok with this, pm me the details

i dont really see anything, sorry

ADDED SR CANDY

Hi,

I double checked my reverse foil Ns today and it seems that only 2 of them are "Near Mint" front and back which is pretty darn good for notoriously easy to damage reverse foils. Anyways, the other two I would consider played due to the scratches on the foil on the front and some scratches on the back. I dunno if you still want them, but we would have to adjust the trade since those 2 cannot be considered NM.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Raksha

Resident Rare Hunter
Hi,

I double checked my reverse foil Ns today and it seems that only 2 of them are "Near Mint" front and back which is pretty darn good for notoriously easy to damage reverse foils. Anyways, the other two I would consider played due to the scratches on the foil on the front and some scratches on the back. I dunno if you still want them, but we would have to adjust the trade since those 2 cannot be considered NM.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The Solgaleo Left Yesterday i still have the espeon and toad, let me check something in your haves list and let me post back here

please cml for metagross gx x2

both metagrosses are gone, apologies

LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH NEW STUFF

Digital Dragon

Thinks Chandelure is the cutest Pokémon
Hello, could you please cml for your SR Espeon and Alolan Golem GX? I also have a lot of deck staples that are not listed if you are interested