• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Rainbow Road (BKT-SHL)

I agree that Rainbow Road isnt the most consistent deck, but with Volcanion EX, it's much easier to hit the 250 number without Sky Field. Say you use Tapu Lele for Brigette. With Brigette, you grab an Xerneas, a Joltik, and a Pawniard. You bench Volcanion, and attach to your active Xerneas (1 is active and 1 is benched). Next turn, attach to Xerneas again, evolve to Bisharp and Galvantula, and that's 250 damage without Choice Band on the second turn of the game. This won't happen all the time either, but it is realistic that at some point of the game that will be your board state.

I forgot about Bridgette, but Volcanion is a nice, juicy worm for the Guzma Fish.

Post rotation sucks. Especially losing VS Seeker, Sky Field and Teammates. Mallow is a thought to combo with Oranguru. Especially in the late game. I 50/50 on Brooklet Hill to get your Volcanion and Marshadow, but it's useless after that and a waste of a card. I would rather have an extra Supporter or Fairy Energy than a waste of a card slot after 2 uses. 4 Max Elixirs are a must to be able to attach fairy. EXP Share keeps those fairies in play to just attach DCE and respond back. The most you are doing with a Choice band attached is 270 just enough for OHKO on everything.!!!!

I think you have a pretty good list so far. Here is a deck list I have been looking into for post rotation.

Pokemon: 15

4 Xerneas
2 Joltik
2 Galvantula
2 Pawniard
2 Bisharp
1 Tapu Lele GX
1 Volcanion EX
1 Oranguru

Trainers: 31

Items
4 Ultra Ball