• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Raichu GX/Magnezone

connorm94

Aspiring Trainer
Hi everyone! This is a deck I've built as I havent played in a long time and I was working with a budget and using cards I had gotten already. The aim is to get Magnezone onto the bench ASAP along with Raichu/Koko/Raikou to power up with Magnetic Circuit. The issue I'm having is a cannot seem to get Magnezone out fast enough. I did have a Magneton in the deck but removed to make space for extra choice band. I have 2 Alolan Vulpix with Beacon and I'm considering using this also. I also plan to add 2 Float Stone and a Brigette once i get hold of them and the new Pachirisu with Static Generator when the new set comes out. Let me know what you think!

PS. Tapu Lele is not an option unless I pull from a pack (low budget).

Pokemon: 18

• 3 Pikachu SHL
  • 2 Raichu GX
  • 1 Raichu BSD
  • 3 Magnemite BKT
  • 3 Magnezone BKT
  • 2 Raikou SHL
  • 1 Raikou BKT
  • 1 Tapio Koko GX
  • 1 Tapu Koko GR
Supporters: 14
  • 4 Professor Sycamore