QUESTION!!!!

bulet

Aspiring Trainer
hello,im new in apparentice,so i dont get it how to play that thing
i've installed it,it's just that i dont understand how to play it,such as how to put prize?how to attack? and how to play solitaire game?

somebody pliz help me when see me online:
[email protected]

thanks

Hi, prizes hold shift and press(You know those little boxes with arrows in 'em right on top of your hand) the top left one. Attack, as far as I know, read the card, and then announce your attack and its damage etc. Play solitaire is just when you play your own deck normally, but just without an opponent.

how can we play without opponent?
we cant know how much damage they will deal us and what will he draw that turn..

Well, it is basically playing with yourself. You play with a deck in apprentice against a deck of yours (real life)at the same time. But the good thing is, you do not need to shuffle both decks since you can use ctrl + s to shuffle deck in apprentice.

but how to make the player 2 has a deck too?
or do player 1 and player 2 share the same deck? thanks

If you refer to solitaire game, player 1 is you and the deck you use is the deck in real life...while player 2 is you also, but the deck is in apprentice (where you can built and edit in "new deck" there). So when you play solitaire game, you will need some space in front of PC for your cards.

Back