• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Quad Sylveon GX Deck

Trev419

Aspiring Trainer
4 Evee SUM
4 Sylveon GX GUR
2 Tapu Lele

Trainers
---------------------
4 Professor Sycamore
3 N
1 Hala
1 Hex Maniac
2 Team flare grunt
2 Delinquent
2 Lysander
1 Team skull grunt
1 Team rockets handiwork

4 Crushing hammer
2 Enhanced hammer
4 Puzzle of time
1 Field blower
1 Level ball
2 Trainers mail
4 VS seeker
1 Special charge
4 Max potion

Energy
-----------------------------
10 Fairy energy
2 Double colorless energy

The purpose of this deck is to deny your opponent the ability to attack you and to disrupt them as much as you possibly can while still doing damage.

mrfr1day

Aspiring Trainer
From the lists I've seen you don't want Sycamore in your list. I'd rather focus more on disruption than damage. I mean you can go that route with Eeveeloutions but I think disruption is more consistent. I'd -4 Sycamore and -2 Lele because Sylveon's attack allows you to grab what you need. I'd add more disruption in place of those two. Maybe this:

-1 Level Ball for +1 Team Skull Grunt
-4 Sycamore for +2 Team Flare Grunt +1 Team Rocket's Handywork, +1 Delinquint
-2 Tapu-Lele for +2 Parallel City
-1 Special Charge -1 Hala for +2 Silent Lab

Trev419

Aspiring Trainer
I understand but I have play tested it and the sycamores still really help. I could see still maybe dropping two sycamores.

JeroenM

Aspiring Trainer
Can you explain how Sycamore helped before? Because you can get everything with Magical Ribbon?
Be careful if you keep playing Sycamore that you don't deck yourself out before you deck out your opponent.

Trev419

Aspiring Trainer
It helped me set up. The goal of this list is to run your opponent out of resources not necessarily deck them out I don't want to get into an argument and all your points are valid I'm just stating what I have seen after play testing.

Trev419

Aspiring Trainer
If the last post sounded rude it was in no way ment rude. I am completely open to critique and suggestions.

JeroenM

Aspiring Trainer
Hmm i will test it a few times.
What do you exactly mean by set-up? Because i'm also testing this deck.. And with 10 fairy energy's there is almost every time a fairy energy in my opening hand.. So it's a turn 1 Sylveon GX and the Magical ribbon can begin? Is there much more to set up? (second eevee can come by Magical Ribbon if there's a possibility for knock-out)

I don't want a wrong discussion or anything like that :D Just wanna learn by your experience and share mine. Can help either of us i guess :D

(okay while typing this i think i get it. Is it because of the Tapu Lele? To get this one out or find a Eevee when there is a Tapu Lele start?)

Trev419

Aspiring Trainer
Under ability lock when I can't search for a Sylveon GX and I can't top deck a Sylveon GX that's when I use sycamore or Lele to get my Sylveon GX and start rolling. Because I have got donked a few times that's why I added sycamore.

Trev419

Aspiring Trainer
Excuse me I just ment sycamore under ability lock. Not Lele because Lele doesn't work.

Tri2attack

"Guzma for game."-every close game
Maybe as a fun through in have 1-1 Gumshoos GX line so you can see your opponents deck so that you don't waste Team Skull Grunt or Team Flare Grunt.
SM1_EN_145.png
It also gives you a hint on what trainer cards you can go for next. :)

JeroenM

Aspiring Trainer
Maybe as a fun through in have 1-1 Gumshoos GX line so you can see your opponents deck so that you don't waste Team Skull Grunt or Team Flare Grunt.
SM1_EN_145.png
It also gives you a hint on what trainer cards you can go for next. :)
I tried this.. Almost ended up trowing my gumshoos gx away.. Can't imagine how many times i started with yungoos.. Means auto-loss.. The strength of sylveon in my eyes is the speed.. At turn 2 you can start to disrupt with a 200hp pokemon.. Adding extra pokemon is negative for that consistency.. (my experience, maybe someone else thinks differently?)

acerizzo13

Reniart Gniripsa
4 Evee SUM
4 Sylveon GX GUR
2 Tapu Lele

Trainers
---------------------
4 Professor Sycamore
3 N
1 Hala
1 Hex Maniac
2 Team flare grunt
2 Delinquent
2 Lysander
1 Team skull grunt
1 Team rockets handiwork

4 Crushing hammer
2 Enhanced hammer
4 Puzzle of time
1 Field blower
1 Level ball
2 Trainers mail
4 VS seeker
1 Special charge
4 Max potion

Energy
-----------------------------
10 Fairy energy
2 Double colorless energy

The purpose of this deck is to deny your opponent the ability to attack you and to disrupt them as much as you possibly can while still doing damage.
They are right to tell you 4 Sycamore is to much. Imho if you run any, just run 1, the start up from your Sylveon should be enough. I don't like the 1-1 Gumshoos and also think you should consider dropping 1 Tapu Lele for 1 Wobbufett, because it has seen success in the Quad Lapras decks.

My Suggestions:
-3 Sycamore
-1 Special Charge

+1 Vaporeon (Fairy Wind OHKO's Volcanion even with a Fighting Fury Belt)
+2 Choice Band
+1 Parallel City (Combined with GX attack can lower opponents bench to 1)

Finally consider, +1 Team Flare Grunt, +1 Field Blower, +1 Judge for -1 Max Potion, and -2 Trainers Mail or Fairy Energy.
Good Luck, and fear my mirror match, XD!

Trev419

Aspiring Trainer
Thank you for all he tips!!! My only problem with wobbuffet is I have to get my Sylveon GX out and energy evolution helps me allot. I actually have just stopped playing Lapras GX I had alot of fun with it. Wobb helps alot in Lapras but you don't need ability

Tri2attack

"Guzma for game."-every close game
Thank you for all he tips!!! My only problem with wobbuffet is I have to get my Sylveon GX out and energy evolution helps me allot. I actually have just stopped playing Lapras GX I had alot of fun with it. Wobb helps alot in Lapras but you don't need ability

To counter Wobb try ability lock Garb. Wobb lets other psychic types to use their ability as well. Or Muk would work as well.

Try it out.

Roaneskin

Aspiring Trainer
The new Garbador with damage scaling based on their opponents number of items in the discard pile may be a point of concern.

Slurmee

Aspiring Trainer
You need need need Ultra Balls. If they start with wobb you need to be able to get out a Sylveon. I'd also just scrap lele althought so you can get that 100% eevee start. You can search for everything you need with sylveon so lele's search function isn't that useful. I also run 4 team flare grunts to counter the heavy trash garb meta right now. I went a game against garb when I only played 1 item. Also you don't need 4 max potions as you can puzzle for more if you need. (So with 4 puzzles you have access to 6 max potions)

I'm 12 for 13 with this. I am thinking of adding Vaporeon from AOR to counter Volcanion but I haven't played a Volcanion yet so it's hard to know if I need it or not.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 8

* 4 Eevee SUM 101
* 4 Sylveon-GX GRI 92

##Trainer Cards - 40

* 2 Team Skull Grunt SUM 133
* 1 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 2 Lysandre AOR 78
* 4 Team Flare Grunt XY 129
* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 2 Silent Lab PRC 140
* 2 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
* 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 2 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 3 N NVI 101
* 4 Crushing Hammer SUM 115
* 1 Parallel City BKT 145
* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 2 Max Potion BKP 103
* 1 Team Rocket's Handiwork FAC 112
* 1 Delinquent BKP 98

##Energy - 12

* 10 Fairy Energy Energy 9
* 2 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******