"Purging Justice"

That's true, but I'm always scared of a focus sash combo on a Kingdra or something, and they just seem to KO me easier. I do run life orb currently on him, and love it. I use protect to stall against a SwftSwm Kingdra + Draco meteor to stall and see if he does run it or something of the sort. But I should try it out. I picked psyshock over psychic for personal reasons. Just works better for me. I'm thinking of changing thunderbolt to thunder when the opponents run rain. I'll have to see which HP he has, hopefully fire, but you never know... Thankfully in BW2 they tell yah! )

Ok, so new idea: Now with BW2 being out, I'd like to ask for some new ideas:

Snarl with Zoroark, Scarf him, and try to lead. Would he outspeed a regular Latios and be able to get the -1 SP.Att bonus? Especially on other Sp.Att. ers?

Super Power with Scizor, adding a really powerful move, as its +50 base power stronger than brick break, definately scaring heatran and TTar and such?

CAN TTar learn Ice Punch via tutors? And is it worth replacing Porygon - Z with TTar?

Would adding Thundurus-T forme to the team be worth it? Would adding someone with Intimidate also be helpful? Maybe Landorus-T forme?

Hydro Cannon said:

Snarl with Zoroark, Scarf him, and try to lead. Would he outspeed a regular Latios and be able to get the -1 SP.Att bonus? Especially on other Sp.Att. ers?

Super Power with Scizor, adding a really powerful move, as its +50 base power stronger than brick break, definately scaring heatran and TTar and such?

CAN TTar learn Ice Punch via tutors? And is it worth replacing Porygon - Z with TTar?

Would adding Thundurus-T forme to the team be worth it? Would adding someone with Intimidate also be helpful? Maybe Landorus-T forme?

First off, Snarl is a bad idea, with low base power, as well as scarfing Zoroark. Zoroark also has a better move in Dark Pulse/Night Daze, as well as he gets good coverage moves in Flamethrower, Grass Knot, and Focus Blast.

Scizor with SuperPower is much better than Brick Break, and Heatran doesn't fear Scizor because Heatran outspeeds Scizor with ease, so unless you can predict Heatran coming in, Scizor should run for his life.

Yes, Tyranitar can learn Ice Punch, but he has better options.

Equinox said:
Hydro Cannon said:

First off, Snarl is a bad idea, with low base power, as well as scarfing Zoroark. Zoroark also has a better move in Dark Pulse/Night Daze, as well as he gets good coverage moves in Flamethrower, Grass Knot, and Focus Blast.

Scizor with SuperPower is much better than Brick Break, and Heatran doesn't fear Scizor because Heatran outspeeds Scizor with ease, so unless you can predict Heatran coming in, Scizor should run for his life.

Fair enough on these... I liked Night Daze anyway... ^^ Just was curious to see what is worth learning or not. I was thinking of replacing my current Porygon - Z with a TTar, give the TTar Pursuit, Ice Punch, Stone Edge, and Super Power. Curious to hear what people might think will be a good idea!

Hydro Cannon said:
Equinox said:

Fair enough on these... I liked Night Daze anyway... ^^ Just was curious to see what is worth learning or not. I was thinking of replacing my current Porygon - Z with a TTar, give the TTar Pursuit, Ice Punch, Stone Edge, and Super Power. Curious to hear what people might think will be a good idea!

SuperPower really isn't all that good on TTar anyways. I might be able to give you a set if you know what you want your TTar to do.

I want him to be able to be support (Like, someone to switch into), provide stealth rock (So $#@! sturdy doesn't ruin me), and take hits, while ruining rain that others set up (So I can wreck SwiftSwim Kingdra and Draco Meteor combo)... Anything you might suggest, I'm open too! :D

Yeah, I'm sure it will, but was trying to create a team that wouldn't copy them or such. But they have good ideas. I'll check em out

Hydro Cannon said:
Yeah, I'm sure it will, but was trying to create a team that wouldn't copy them or such. But they have good ideas. I'll check em out

There's really not that many sets to come up with, as all sets put on there are really the most viable, that's not to say they have all the sets possible made, but most efficient ones you can possibly use.

My friend made a weird but brilliant idea... What if you could skill swap Flash Fire into a ferrothorn? :O that'd be epic

Like, lead with heatran and Cresselia, skill swap for levitate on heatran, wait till ferrothorn comes out, then flash fire. It's pretty epic. And Cresselia will now damage those who physically touch it. With toxic and calm mind and recover, it's genius I say...

Hydro Cannon said:
Like, lead with heatran and Cresselia, skill swap for levitate on heatran, wait till ferrothorn comes out, then flash fire. It's pretty epic. And Cresselia will now damage those who physically touch it. With toxic and calm mind and recover, it's genius I say...

That's for your Double Battles RMT, until then, this is single, also, doubles have different rules.

Back