PTCGO PTCGO Singles for Sale?

Teenyvictini

Aspiring Trainer
Can somebody help me find a trustworthy website that sells PTCGO singles, preferably well priced? Thankyou for your help!

Last edited:

normanc

Aspiring Trainer
I think there are places on Reddit where people do it, but be warned that buying or selling online singles is against TOS and could result in your account being banned. I would recommend buying booster pack codes online and getting the cards you need via in-game trade if you want to buy cards.

Teenyvictini

Aspiring Trainer
I think there are places on Reddit where people do it, but be warned that buying or selling online singles is against TOS and could result in your account being banned. I would recommend buying booster pack codes online and getting the cards you need via in-game trade if you want to buy cards.
Ok Thanks! One question, TOS stands for...?

Otaku

The wise fool?
Oh Yea, Forgot about that rule, off to buy deck codes! :D

Just to be clear, booster pack codes, not deck codes. ;)

Also, I recommend checking out the In-Game Item Exchange subforum of the official Pokémon TCG Online message board. You'll find various threads run by trading groups that provide values for singles, boosters, and sometimes other in game things. "Prices" are usually are in booster packs, specifically generic booster packs, with trade ratios for each booster. So a booster pack in high demand might be worth two generic booster packs, a booster with normal demand is worth one, while something with low demand might be only worth a quarter of a generic booster pack.

Also, most of these threads exist because the group running it is actively taking trading request; the price guide are their prices for things. That isn't a problem in the slightest so long as you remember that they ask for a bit more than you're likely to get from trading, or give a bit less, because they are convenient. Often they'll have a member online 24/7 to handle trades!

Teenyvictini

Aspiring Trainer
Just to be clear, booster pack codes, not deck codes. ;)

Also, I recommend checking out the In-Game Item Exchange subforum of the official Pokémon TCG Online message board. You'll find various threads run by trading groups that provide values for singles, boosters, and sometimes other in game things. "Prices" are usually are in booster packs, specifically generic booster packs, with trade ratios for each booster. So a booster pack in high demand might be worth two generic booster packs, a booster with normal demand is worth one, while something with low demand might be only worth a quarter of a generic booster pack.

Also, most of these threads exist because the group running it is actively taking trading request; the price guide are their prices for things. That isn't a problem in the slightest so long as you remember that they ask for a bit more than you're likely to get from trading, or give a bit less, because they are convenient. Often they'll have a member online 24/7 to handle trades!
Thanks! I'll be checking that out right now! :D