• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Psychadelic Milk (Miltank / Malamar / Hoopa / Deoxys / Mimikyu)

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
PSYCHADELIC MILK

27617973_220x280.gif

Pokémon (14):
  • 1 Mimikyu SM2 (beatdown)
  • 4 Miltank SM8 (beatdown)
  • 1 Deoxys SM7 (beatdown)
  • 2 Hoopa SM6 (searches)
  • 3 Malamar (accelerate)
  • 3 Inkay (evolution)
Trainer (32):
  • 4 Sophocles (draw)
  • 3 Guzma (control)
  • 4 Whitney (draw)
  • 3 Lillie (draw)
  • 3 Mysterious Treasure (search)
  • 1 Rescue Stretcher (retrieval)
  • 4 Moo-Moo Milk (enable)
  • 3 Order Pad (search)
  • 4 Ultra Ball (search)
  • 3 Altar of the Moone (retreat)
Energy (14):
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
  • 10 Psychic Energy

STRATEGY:

Start with Hoopa to search the deck for two item cards. Bench two Inkay and one Miltank while discarding Basic Psychic Energy and one Whitney with the search items. Next turn evolve both Inkay into Malamar and accelerate to Miltank and the other two attackers in this deck.

Last edited:
Alright. Miltank. Let’s go.
The strategy here is to have 4 Moo-Moo Milk in your hand at all times. There is NO PUZZLE OF TIME to get Items back from the discard now. For this reason, I’d swap Deoxys for Oranguru (ULP). Also, in case of Judge, I’d also play some Order Pad in place of the Sophocles and a Choice Band.

Well, that’s what I think. See ya!

Looks pretty solid, but I would drop a Lillie for a Pal Pad. It's too good not to have.

Hi Lord Goomy,

Thanks for the review. The deck does not to discard its own hand or use the Moo-Moo Milk other than to show them to the opponent to hit numbers with Miltank. Judge can be an issue but he is not that common outside of Zoroark decks around here. Most decks tend to run a tech Marshadow SM3+ instead toi disrupt and still have the chance to use a supporter at the same turn. Zoroark deck have no issue to handle reduction of the own hand that Judge comes with. I do like the idea to run Order Pad and may replace Choice Band with them.

Hi Alex Sableye,

Thanks for the review. Will cut one Lillie for a fourth Sophocles. Four Lillie worked well for me in several decks but this one tends to have at least three Moo-Moo Milk in hand fast which reduces the effectiveness of Lillie.

Back