Project Custom-The Elite Fan Creations Tournament IT ALL STARTED HERE!

What do you think of Project Custom?

• Total voters
RE: Project Custom-The Elite Fan Creations Tournament BY INVITATION ONLY!

What? How can she say no one likes her.....Everyone loves you Bello.

Bellomence, please come back=]

Aww, no bellomence thats sad! I never reallly new her but she was a great fan of my Fan fic and I loved competing with her! Well, I never got to say my goodbye so I'll say it now. Goodbye Bello, have had some good times with you, and now its sad to see you go! T_T

Well if we need a replacement judge it would only be right for Muckster to take the judging possesion, and if he doesn't want it (im sure he will) then keep going down the list. But hopefully we can get Bello back.

MK-you never accepted your invite....are you debating weather or not to come and compete in PC2?? Only you and 1 more hasnt gotten back to me yet...

-Black Rayquaza

Yes I am, I just can't decide. I love Project Custom, I just don't know if I want to give up that time again. So yes I am debating. But I will get back to you before the RSVP date don't worry!

Moneyking63 said:
Yes I am, I just can't decide. I love Project Custom, I just don't know if I want to give up that time again. So yes I am debating. But I will get back to you before the RSVP date don't worry!

Im not sure if you caught this, but all challenges will be given a minimum of 5 days to complete. Since people were complaining about time issues, we 1. Held it in the summer and 2. Instead of easy, quick challenges, we decided to go with harder, but longer time challenges.

-Black Rayquaza

Really? No I haven't heard that, wow that certainly sways my decision! I didn't know that, thanks! I think that will improve the challenge outcome to, It will make the contest more intense. Thank you!

Wow, I didn't really expect that I would be the winner. This contest was the best, Black Rayquaza. I'm very happy that I won on the first art tournament I ever joined. I have few things to say though:
  • Can I see the chatbox where you announced all the happenings ?
  • Can I see the scores of the Trainer Passes ?
  • I'd love to be a judge on Project Custom 2. Please....
  • CS means Common Sense.
  • Can you tell who will compete in the Project Custom 2 ? I found the thread.
  • Everyone, thanks.
  • All of these doesn't mean that I don't believe in this sentence: "Everybody hates Bellomence"
  • Palmer, we have to talk.
  • Congratulations, Black Rayquaza and all the Project Custom Competitors (especially MUCKSTER, MonkeyKing63, Wes1234 and INFERNAPE.)
  • Aqua Smeargle, I'm going to think about the prize, okay ?

Again, thank you.

Bello your back!

But I don't get it.....Why do you say everyone hates you? I just don't think this is true.

Has anyone ever said "everyone hates Bellomence"? I just don't want you to put yourself down....

Bellomence said:
Wow, I didn't really expect that I would be the winner. This contest was the best, Black Rayquaza. I'm very happy that I won on the first art tournament I ever joined. I have few things to say though:
  • Can I see the chatbox where you announced all the happenings ?
  • Can I see the scores of the Trainer Passes ?
  • I'd love to be a judge on Project Custom 2. Please....
  • CS means Common Sense.
  • Can you tell who will compete in the Project Custom 2 ? I found the thread.
  • Everyone, thanks.
  • All of these doesn't mean that I don't believe in this sentence: "Everybody hates Bellomence"
  • Palmer, we have to talk.
  • Congratulations, Black Rayquaza and all the Project Custom Competitors (especially MUCKSTER, MonkeyKing63, Wes1234 and INFERNAPE.)
  • Aqua Smeargle, I'm going to think about the prize, okay ?

Again, thank you.

Ha, my message worked :]

Of course you can judge....why do you think I was tryng so hard to get you back over here, the winner of last season gets to be a judge next season. The were no scores on the passes....just thought. The chatbox was taken down....because the text deleted the more we typed it deleted the past text. I need you to go and register on my site to help us with the planning. Just click Here and register then send me a PM there. I'll give you some instructions and the secret password for the Research and Development Forum....all questions about PC2 can be answered there.

-Black Rayquaza

Black Rayquaza, I just signed up there in PokeEarth, but my account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. I can't Private Message anyone and I also can't post. Can you please activate it ? Are there any trophies or such ? Just asking though. Is it necessary making an acceptance speech ?

Bellomence said:
Black Rayquaza, I just signed up there in PokeEarth, but my account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. I can't Private Message anyone and I also can't post. Can you please activate it ? Are there any trophies or such ? Just asking though.

Activated, and I completely forgot to give your your trophys.... :( Lemme get them PM'd to you now. OMG, so sorry :O

-Black Rayquaza

The trophies were cool Black Rayquaza. You're really an great artist....

Okay, I've also checked the PC R&D.... I will post things there later.... BTW, rock.

Great to see that you're back bello; even though I don't really understand why you left... and I certianly don't think PB (or any of the members on it that I'm aware of) hates you.

I'll be waiting for your request and looking forward to judging with you in PC2. BTW I'd love to have you back at the Cave if you're still interested in it.

I don't see why you would think that everyone hates you, Bello. You're very friendly, a great Artist, and you'd probably pwn in any art contest. xDD I can't see a single reason why anyone would hate you. Anyways, it's nice to have you back. I was beginning to wonder if we would ever hear from you again.

Back