Priority Mail

Venusaur

Aspiring Trainer
I took a package to the post office to be shipped by priority mail. It was in a plain cardboard box. I used the automated postal center so I wouldn't have to stand in line. After buying the postage, I stuck it on the box and put it in the mailbox. Then I looked back at the automated postal center screen and it said this:

"Make sure to put priority mail stickers on all sides of your package".

I only saw that after I put my package in the mailbox. Will my package still arrive safely?

Hmm... my guess is that they do that so that they can tell it's priority mail just by glancing at it. I guess that would make sense.

I think as long as you have the address on the package, it should arrive safely. There is a chance that if the postal service doesn't see the "priority mail" sticker that it will be treated like normal mail; it might arrive later than you had hoped. I don't think that will happen, but you never know...

Call your post office and ask them if it will arrive on time and make sure next time that you put all stickers on all sides but call them and see if they can track it for you.:)

Back