• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Primal Lock - Aerodactyl GL (Masters/Any event)

Emperor

???
This isn't really a competitive deck, just a fun way of making that horrible common card useful.

Pokemon:16
4 Aerodactyl GL
2-1 Luxray GL lvX
2 Crobat G
1 Bronzong G
2-1 Uxie lvX
1 Regice LA
1 Smeargle UD
1 Unown Q

T/S/S:34
1 Bebe's Search
2 Aaron's Collection
3 Pokemon Collector
2 PONT
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 Energy Gain
4 Poke Turn
3 Power Spray
2 SP Radar
2 Expert Belt
4 Plus Power
1 Luxury Ball
1 Warp Point
2 Snowpoint Temple

Energy:10
6 {F}
2 Rescue Energy
2 SP Energy (gotta fill that space somehow)

Strategy: (IIRC, then Rare Candy and BTS can't bypass the effect of Primal Breath though some confirmation would be nice) The aim of this game is simple - evo/level-up lockdown. T1 Aerodactyl GL is prefered for T1/T2 lockdown (please bare in mind that is an untested deck) Luxray GL lvX to drag stuff up plus helps get rid of Spiritomb AR (along with Regice) which ruins the point of this deck, along with Prof Elm and Level Max, but who plays those.

Helpful suggestions (if any) are nice.

spiritbomb arceus will bypass the effect of aerodactyl, so will level max. but rare candy, bts will be blocked. I'm not sure what is ran in your area, but 8 out of the 10 games I've played during battle roads had spirit bomb. the other 2 decks were SP decks and used Level Max.

Galactic HQ will also not work if they're using spirit bomb to evolve.

Ah yes. I forgot that GHQ states "from the hand". Snowpoint Temple it is then.

SP decks run level max in your area? how unorthodox. However like i said in the strategy: i know spiritomb can bypass the effect of primal breath, that is why i run Regice and Luxray GL lvX to stop them temporarily plus allowing me to drop E.Belt on Aerodactyl so that all i would need is a single flash bite to bring Tomb within KO range.

they use level max to level up from the bench mostly. I kept killing the same pokémon in an sp deck. Forgot which one it was, but it was weakness to psychic x 2 and had a poképower that let you move energy cards. Drifblim fb has always been worth having 2 in my psychic decks :p

Aerodactyl GL s attack only affects the defending pokemon (so, the opponents active). So your opponent will still be able to evolve on the bench (but don't say it if they don't ask ^^ ).

It might work as a starter to slow the opponent down a bit but nothing more.. And since you only have 1 pokemon that can do some damage (luxray) i suggest that you put something other in as well. (don't know what...)

=s wow i totally missed that part of the attack. Kinda makes this deck useless. Guess i'll just let the thread die, or just change the entire deck.

Back