Art Gallery Pretty Pokemon Pictures (updated 2/1)

Vulpixy

Just your friendly neighborhood Vulpix

Banner%20Art%20Welcome.png

Hello there! I'm happy that you decided to stop by. Feel free to take a look at my art and let me know what you think!
You can find more over on my Deviantart account at Alolan-Vulpixy

~~~~~~~~~~ Newest Piece ~~~~~~~~~~

who_s_that_pokemon__by_alolan_vulpixy-dc1g94h.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lucario_avatar_by_alolan_vulpixy-dc15o5f.png

Vulpix%20Playmat%20small.png

Venusaur%20Playmat.png

Charizard%20Playmat.png

Pewter%20City%20Gym.png

Pokemon%20Christmas.png

Mimikyu.png

Team%20Skull%20Squirtles.png

Last edited:

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Hello and welcome to my little Art Gallery. Here I will hopefully remember to post any pokemon-related artwork I draw for your viewing pleasure. Without further adieu...

Mimikyu.png

... more on the way!
Wow! This is beautiful! Can't wait to see more. :D

Vulpixy

Added something new to look at woo! I'll probably make the main post look better here in the next day or so... seems odd that my shop has pretty graphics and my art gallery is all blah lol.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Wow, this is really nice! I love the Vulpix piece, the ribbons are so adorable! I eagerly look forward to seeing more! Do you take requests or plan to take requests anytime soon? @Vulpixy

Vulpixy

Wow, this is really nice! I love the Vulpix piece, the ribbons are so adorable! I eagerly look forward to seeing more! Do you take requests or plan to take requests anytime soon? @Vulpixy

Thanks! I'm working on another picture in a similar style right now, so expect to see more here in the next few days! As for requests, I'll let you know okay?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I find your art very interesting, Vulpixy, because on one hand you've got the fun chibi style (e.g. the Brock/Pewter Gym piece) and the more solemn, realistic style present in Mimikyu. Do you find that both styles come naturally?

Also, just a recommendation, when you post to say that you've added a new image to the OP, I suggest you add the image to your new post as well. That's just so your viewers don't have to scroll up constantly and find the new piece amongst the old (this will become more of a problem as your thread gets longer). ;)

Vulpixy

I find your art very interesting, Vulpixy, because on one hand you've got the fun chibi style (e.g. the Brock/Pewter Gym piece) and the more solemn, realistic style present in Mimikyu. Do you find that both styles come naturally?

Also, just a recommendation, when you post to say that you've added a new image to the OP, I suggest you add the image to your new post as well. That's just so your viewers don't have to scroll up constantly and find the new piece amongst the old (this will become more of a problem as your thread gets longer). ;)

Thx for the suggestion, I'll try to remember to add the newest piece near the top (or maybe give the newest addition it's own little space!)

As for the style, both do come pretty naturally to me. I like the super cute style like I've done with the others, however sometimes I want to draw something a bit more detailed. Speaking of that Mimikyu, I may actually re-do it now that I've learned a few tricks from all the cute Pokemon (such as really cleaning up the line art.)

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Thx for the suggestion, I'll try to remember to add the newest piece near the top (or maybe give the newest addition it's own little space!)
They're definitely worthy of their own little space!

As for the style, both do come pretty naturally to me. I like the super cute style like I've done with the others, however sometimes I want to draw something a bit more detailed. Speaking of that Mimikyu, I may actually re-do it now that I've learned a few tricks from all the cute Pokemon (such as really cleaning up the line art.)
I think the style of line art on Mimikyu has been significant in adding much to the overall style of the piece. It feels more mysterious and ghost-like, with the more scratchy/blurry outer lines.

Vulpixy

They're definitely worthy of their own little space!

I think the style of line art on Mimikyu has been significant in adding much to the overall style of the piece. It feels more mysterious and ghost-like, with the more scratchy/blurry outer lines.

Thanks! It still bugs me a little that the line art isn't as clean as I liked it to be. Btw fixed the formatting so the newest is at the top!

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Aaaaaaa A Vulpix and Charmander. omg those are amazing and so cute. Two of my fav mons! So beautiful, keep up the amazing work!

Vulpixy

Aaaaaaa A Vulpix and Charmander. omg those are amazing and so cute. Two of my fav mons! So beautiful, keep up the amazing work!

Thank you so much! I tend to post pretty much every day over on my Deviantart. On here I tend to group a few of my pieces together with a simple background (that just to happens to be formatted for printing as a playmat*.) The images here are resized down a lot to make viewing them on the forums easier ;)

*Excluding the Mimikyu.. that one's too tiny...

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Thank you so much! I tend to post pretty much every day over on my Deviantart. On here I tend to group a few of my pieces together with a simple background (that just to happens to be formatted for printing as a playmat*.) The images here are resized down a lot to make viewing them on the forums easier ;)

*Excluding the Mimikyu.. that one's too tiny...
Oh man you have a Deviantart! I didn't even realize, I'll need to go check that out right now!