• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Post Rotation Quad Zeraora GX

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
Pokemon (12):
  • Zeraora GX (4)
Zeraora-GX – Lightning – HP190
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Electric Zone
Each of your Pokemon that has any [L] Energy attached to it has no Retreat Cost.

[L][L][C] Plasma Fists: 160 damage. This Pokemon can’t attack during your next turn.

[L] Full Voltage GX: Attach 5 basic Energy cards from your discard pile to your Pokemon in any way you like. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

When 1 of your Pokemon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Metal (-20)
Retreat: 2
  • Tapu Koko SM31 (2)
  • Tapu Lele GX (2)
  • Manectric (4)
Manectric – Lightning – HP110
Stage 1 – Evolves from Electrike

Ability: Volt Start
If you go second, you may play this card face down from your hand during setup.

[L] Double Charge: 40 damage. You may attach up to 2 basic Energy cards from your hand to 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Metal (-20)
Retreat: 0
Trainer (36):
  • Cynthia (4)
  • Guzma (3)
  • Volkner (4)
  • Electric Power (4)
Electric Power – Trainer
Item

During this turn, your [L] Pokemon’s attacks do 30 more damage to your opponent’s Active Pokemon.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).
  • Thunder Mountain Prism (1)
Thunder Mountain Prism Star – Trainer
Stadium

You can’t have more than 1 Prism Star card with the same name in your deck. If a Prism Star card would go to the discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.

The attacks of each player’s [L] Pokemon cost [L] less.

As long as this Stadium is in play, whenever a player uses an Item or Supporter card from their hand, prevent all effects of those cards done to this Stadium.

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can’t play this card.
  • Ultra Ball (4)
  • Choice Band (3)
  • Field Blower (2)
  • Pokemon Fan Club (1)
  • Custom Catcher (4)
Custom Catcher – Trainer
Item

You may play 1 or 2 copies of this card at the same time:

• If you play 1 copy, draw cards from your deck until you have 3 cards in your hand.
  • If you play 2 copies, choose 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon and switch it with their Active Pokemon.
You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).
  • Lillie (1)
  • Acro Bike (3)
  • Judge (2)
Energy (12)
  • Lightning (12)

Going off of what has been revealed so far, this is the best list for quad cats. Custom Catcher acts as extra gusts, and Volkner helps to stream Electric powers/collect 2 Custom Catchers for the gust. After that, it basically just a matter of getting two-to-three energy (depending on whether or not the stadium's out) and swinging for 160-220 damage, taking as many K.O.'s as possible. It works especially well when considering that in most circumstances, you'll always have the free retreat thanks to the ability (minus the odd glaceon-gx matchup). It's a good deck that's worth testing.

Edit 1:
  • -1 Acro Bike, -1 Fan Club
  • +2 Judge

Last edited:

momand

Aspiring Trainer
This deck archetype honestly looks pretty busted. I'm excited for it.
I would also only run 1 Fan Club, since it can't grab Manectric T1. Tapu Koko isn't really a necessity either.
As for your draw supporters, you only run Cynthia & 1 Lillie (not including Custom Catcher). I would make these changes:
-2 Tapu Koko
-1 Fan Club
-1 Acro Bike

+2 Copycat
+2 Judge

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
I need something to get past wall abilities like Baby A. Ninetales and Hoopa, and I'd rather not rely on Manectric, a dead card if it's not in my starting hand, to fulfill that purpose. I did consider adding Judge though.

I like pokemon

Aspiring Trainer
I think you should at least run a 1-4 manectric line. It's just to make sure you can have manectric in play. I mean, you could argue that before people ran a 0-0-4 Talonflame, but that was only because wasn't worth to fill your deck with more unneeded basics and stage 1's in your deck.

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
You could use the baby Tapu Koko; its Flying Flip helps soften up the opposing side to help cut down on Electric Power uses for a KO. If need be, it can benefit from Electric Power and Thunder Mountain itself so Electric Ball can OHKO Hoopa and Alolan Ninetales.
But... he is running baby koko. Tapu Koko SM31 is baby koko