POP 5 Mew Question

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
I just got one today, and it looked perfectly normal, except for the back of the card. The art on the back of the card was upside down. Either that, or the front is upside-down. Is it a fake? If not, how much is it worth?

Its a known error, seen quite a lot of it, if not all Holo Mews are like that. Its not a fake, but I dont know the value.

I too have that Mew and if I had to guess the price I wouldn't think that it would be anything extremely valuable.

ive never heard of this happeneing but that is a very strange occurance. my friend opened a pack today and one of the cards was upside down in his pack. it was funny.

I suggest to show that to some TCG store owner. Although recently there aren't many. My advice is to check the other details. Such as comparing it to another Mew card that's normal. I once had a Machop that didn't have a tail.

The foil POP5 Pikachu and the promo Shinx seem to suffer from the same error. If you plan to use those cards in your deck, sleeve them.

All of the Holo POP5 Mews that I've seen have come like this. I have yet to get one of these Mews, but I haven't seen a corrected one yet.

Back