Help Pokepedia is Dead, is there an Alternative?

Kirby

Gott ist tot
I know about Bebe's Search and pkmncards, but neither of those have options as pokepedia had, so... is there anything similar?

If not, and there's a database where we can get all the data directly (i.e. not copy-pasting), is anyone interested in helping me to make such a site (I'm a web developer, so yeah)?

Thanks in advance :D

This would be a side project, so I can't talk about dates (plus it seems I have a case of dry eye from being on the computer too much lol), but I'll keep you posted, thanks!

I've really been missing Pokepedia, and even when it was current, I'd try and persuade the person behind it to get help restructuring it. Again, not knocking the site, it is just how could he predict which mechanics would stay and which would go? You can tell there are a lot of things that are how they are not because it is the most efficient, user friendly, etc. way to handle it, but because the poor guy had to make it work with what he already had. @_@

Yeah, we need something more modern. Usable on mobile, too.

Sadly, I'm still super busy, by the way lol

I'd love to have something like pokepedia for all the new stuff that's been coming out recently. It's been getting hard to keep track of what everything can do. I'd also be down to help with data entry if this project ever gets rolling, so if help is needed hit me up!

Back