Pokemon Pokemon True stories

on time im was playing at the league and my dad bought me a pack. i needed a milotic for my deck and my dad bought me a hl pack. i then pulled a milotic.

at the lm prerelease my dad wanted flygon ex and my brother wanted a banette ex. next thing i know my brother pulled both of them.

the best card that i saw pulled at a prerelease was a vaporeon ex from ds. that is weird because that was the only ex pulled out of all the packs.

You guys might not believe me but at states in Del City Oklahoma a couple weeks ago, i bought one pack of legend maker and pulled a mew ex. everybody got mad at me, and i eventually traded it off for a arcanine ex and jirachi dx. it was pretty sweet.

Arcanine out.

Story #4- The Deoxys Craze

Once I bought 2 EX Deoxys packs in a row. Opened #1, rare was Ludicolo #10. Opened #2, rare was.....
Ludicolo #10 :O 2 Ludicolos in 2 packs. But I had only one Lombre :(

I bought 2 Unseen Forces booster packs for $4 and, I pulled a Politoed EX and an Entei star!

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O
WOW U ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY!

Hey, why limit us to 5 stories? I have loads of them to tell when I bought packs

5th story: Box of delight
Once I bought a Delta Species box of cards. I basically ripped open all the bottom packs, NO EX. Oh, well, I had to do my homework
Then I opened the top packs. Blah, Blah Blah blah blah blah FLAREON EX! :O 2nd pack from top. I always thought the EX was rock bottom. So I opened more packs. Blah blah blah blah METAGROSS *!!!!
Holy [censored]! I HAVE GROSS *! I called my mum, "MUM I HAVE METAGROSS STAR!!!"
So with that box itself, I managed to get at least 10 or 11 cards for Castform Weathers deck, mostly rare ones.

6th story Bliss so much
Once I bought an Unseen Forces pack. I was then astonished that Blissey EX can evolve from either Chansey or Chansey EX.
You should guess what I got inside there

Blissey EX. :):)

I bought 12 packs and the best I got was a Metagross from Deoxys. How's that for a story? I also got 4 Xatus from Deoxys.

OK, heres my SEVENTH one already
7th story: Luck with Scilix EX
I bought FOUR UF packs. 1st pack opened, cool! Got Scizor EX, Sitrus Berry. Not bad.
So that was the only 1 EX. So I found more money, reentered the shop, and got ANOTHER pack. Guess what I pulled ou this time.

STEELIX EX. ;)

Actually, I have a better story. I bought an EX Sandstorm booster, right? Well it had 3 rares! A Seviper, a Shiftry (non-holo), and a reverse holo Root Fossil! Talk about weird!

smacktack, don't go 6-posting. And it's impossible to get 3 ex's in 1 pack. Same thing with 3 rares.
TO ADMINS: Sorry for acting like an admin.

ON TOPIC: The Longest Card
I was bored at wal-mart and bought one of the new tins. That tin had a zapdos ex. But that's not all. I got a torkoal. I thought "Huh, I wonder what I can use that for." Then, I opned the deoxys pack. Crud, crud, crud, crud, crud, crud, crud, crud, manectric ex... "Wait a minute, MANECTRIC EX!!!" is what I said. I opened my last pack: a legend maker pack. 1-4 and 6-9 were total crud, and I only counted 8. I recounted, and it turns out that the 5th card was a mew ex. All that for 10.57.

8th Came in, Aza out

"Uncle, I want two emerald packs" I told the shopkeeper.

Opened: CAMERUPT EX!!
2nd- Rayquaza Holofoil!
All that, for $9

I bought a box of 36 mixed boosters and I got: Treeko *, R. Snorlax ex, Here Comes Team rocket(I got many TRR lol) Magamar ex, and Syther ex. lol

Back