Pokemon Pokemon Tower Defense

Cris

Fear will eat you alive....
I didn't know that happened so thanks for the answer! Anyways so is it really true they can be found in the wild? I'm a little confused on that.

J

Jkittycat

I am rather stuck on the Cerulean Gym 1...
Lvl. 25 Charmeleon: Scary Face, Dragon Rage, Flamethrower, Smokescreen
Lvl. 24 Magnemite: Thunder Wave, Thundershock, Spark, Sonic Boom
Lvl. 19 Jigglypuff: Round, Sing, Pound, Disable
Lvl. 18 Bellsprout: Solar Beam, Vine Whip, Scratch, and Stun Spore
Lvl. 17 Vulpix: Ember, Fire Spin, Fire Blast, Confuse Ray
Lvl. 14 Rattata: Tackle, Bite, Pursuit, Focus Energy

I've been putting the Bellsprout and Magnemite in the front, with the Charmeleon and the Vulpix in the back. Jigglypuff goes in the middle to slow them down, and Rattata occasionally gets switched in to deal with the Staryus and Starmies.

T

Tsuna11

awwwwwwwwwwwww Vermillion Gym was INSANE!!!!!! can anybody tell how to pass him im stuck!!!

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
What pokemon do you have? I would suggest moves like fire blast and solar beam. Keep your pokemon in the middle spots close to the candy. Personally i used my other accounts to get the other starters and literally trained them up to my team. Best to get your team long range moves and about 5 levels above lt. Surge.

^^ get magnemite thunderbolt and put him in the middle. I think jigglypuff can learn the same sp put her on the left top side. Put bellsprout on tge top right side.

Also anyone interested in a dratini or eevee? Im looking for vulpix but if you dont have it, im not looking for anything either. I can also get any starter (for anything)

S

SG911

Jkittycat said:
I am rather stuck on the Cerulean Gym 1...
Lvl. 25 Charmeleon: Scary Face, Dragon Rage, Flamethrower, Smokescreen
Lvl. 24 Magnemite: Thunder Wave, Thundershock, Spark, Sonic Boom
Lvl. 19 Jigglypuff: Round, Sing, Pound, Disable
Lvl. 18 Bellsprout: Solar Beam, Vine Whip, Scratch, and Stun Spore
Lvl. 17 Vulpix: Ember, Fire Spin, Fire Blast, Confuse Ray
Lvl. 14 Rattata: Tackle, Bite, Pursuit, Focus Energy

I've been putting the Bellsprout and Magnemite in the front, with the Charmeleon and the Vulpix in the back. Jigglypuff goes in the middle to slow them down, and Rattata occasionally gets switched in to deal with the Staryus and Starmies.

Hi there,

I started this game a couple days ago and it good me hooked since it is pretty much all i can play right now.
I had trouble with beating the cerulean gym too, to beat it i got myself 2 shiny Golems (from challenge 1 and trading) to cover most of the bug and other tiny mobs; then i got myself 2 Raichu's to cover most of the flying and water pokemon; and last i got myself a Pidgeotto to take care of the rest.

My Set-up:
I had the Golems set up at the top plates, on each side one, using Rock Blast (Super effective to Bug-Types) [Move is learned at lvl 22 as Geodude]. Main target set to Super effective.
The 2 Raichu's were set up at the lower plates, on each side one, using Thunder (Super effective to both Water- and Flying-Types) [Move is learned through TMs (Recommended) or High level]. Main target set to Super effective.
And at the center plate I had Pidgeotto use Whirlwind with the main target set to "Fastest", due to some of the most difficult ones being the fastest.

Tip: Make sure atleast one of your Pikachu/Raichu's has Rain dance to increase the accuracy of Thunder from 70% to 100%.

You could also just put both Pikachu/Raichu's on one side at one point to kill a starmie for the Challenge to win a shiny staryu. (Starmie's are pretty hard to kill and you're very unlikely to kill any with my set-up).

Hope it helped you, if you still had trouble.

There are ofcourse many different (and probably easier) ways to beat this Gym.
Having 2 Pikachu/Raichu's with Thunder and Rain Dance will get you past Kyogre like it's nothing tho :v

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
Back in my day we didnt have rain dance :)
My life is complete. I got the 3 starters, dragonite, and raichu all level 55. Anyone want a dratini, eevee, etc?