Pokemon TCG Flip coins

omahanime said:
I am not making any promises, but a member could help their chances of becoming contributor by making different checklists. And I will see about getting special future recognition.

That's good enough for me! :D
I'm totally down for making multiple checklists, i just need ideas for what to checklist :3

Also, omahanime, remember that ex serial numbers list i was talking about a while back? Would that belong on this suggested checklist thread?

When i have more time (most likely next weekend), i will try to post a mini-list of some of my coins here.

Daelum said:
Also, omahanime, remember that ex serial numbers list i was talking about a while back? Would that belong on this suggested checklist thread?

It may.

Aside from the coins checklist, which someone else had already planned on making, I plan on making a rulebook/information booklet checklist, a cracked ice/shard promo card checklist (there might already be one of these), and an error card checklist (excluding one-of-a-kind errors.

A fun one to do would be Japanese cards with no English reprint :eek:

Daelum...i have no idea where my coins came from but they all come from tins, blisters, gift box sets, and/or theme decks. I know some coins are released in Japan and the US, and sometimes in the US the coins will be released in both a theme deck and blister. Hopefully, my list will help start a master coin list.

xxashxx said:
Why do we need so many coins to play the TCG? I am not sure if this classifies under this thread since the Title basically talks about the coins. Anyway why not just flip 1 coin so many amount of times rather than say flipping 4 coins for an attack? Some cards say flip 4 coins on them. Why not just flip 1 coin 4 times rather than flipping 4 coins etc. All we have to do is count while we flip the coins. Just curious about this. Thanks XD. If I ever play TCG I am only using 1 coin. No need for more than 1 coin for coin flipping XD.:)

Edit: All theme decks have a coin and usually a 3-5 card blister pack does and sometimes a box does too. Usually if it costs more than $10.00 there is a good chance there is a coin in them XD. The only things that do not have a coin that costs over $10.00 is the tins and probably the display boxes XD.:)

I'm pretty sure we like to have the coins for collection purposes, too.
I don't like to use coins for flipping all the time, because when I use them, the paint comes off of it little by little. (Until it's just a completely black coin.)

I don't have many coins, though.
This is what I have;
Green Energy symbols coin
Gold Palkia coin
Blue Accelgor/Escavalier coin x2 (And one of them has no paint anymore.)
Black Reshiram/Zekrom coin (Black coin, White paint)
White Zoroark coin (Red coin, White paint)
Black Zoroark coin (Black coin, Red paint)

Daelum said:
Aside from the coins checklist, which someone else had already planned on making, I plan on making a rulebook/information booklet checklist, a cracked ice/shard promo card checklist (there might already be one of these), and an error card checklist (excluding one-of-a-kind errors.

I fun one to do would be Japanese cards with no English reprint :eek:

Your Ice / shard holo one would help me greatly cus i know im missing some. :)

Coins i got:

1 red,2 blue, 2 green, 5 gold, 3 silver Energy symbol coins
3 Blue Holo coins Tyranitar
2 Charizard / Garchomp coins 1 silver holo 1 orangy pink
4 silver holo Metacross
6 silver holo Jirichi / Shayman coins
1 silver muchlax coin
1 red groudon coin
1 silver holo Manaphy coin
1 Gliscor / Mewtwo coin
1 blue Mudkip coin
1 green chikorita coin