Pokemon Sun and Moon Anime English Dubbed Episode 1 and 2 out!

GraypieDoesPokemon

Aspiring Trainer
As you may or may not know, the new Pokemon Episodes have come out which have Ash on a new journey in his vacation to Alola! Ash and his new friends are in Pokemon School (Not that we are exited about) but this is a whole new journey!
Episode 1 Summary: Ash is on a new adventure with Pikachu at Alola! Thanks to Mr. Mime of course. Ash Learns about PokeRide, Pokemon School, And Team Skull in this Awesome Episode!
Episode 2 Summary: In this episode, Ash and his friends learn about the Z Ring, And how the bond of Ash and Pikachu needs to get stronger and the Z moves are serious! Ash also learns about Alolan Pokemon and Alolan Plates! The next day there was a welcome party for ash and Sophicles beat ash in a battle of poping ballons, ash next is challenged to do a swim race! after that, Kiawai (Or how ever that is named) and then Proffesor Kukui challenges ash to a battle! Before that Tapu Koko decides to come and steal ashes hat! and then is was Tapu Koko vs. Ash and Pikachu! (Thats why it is called The Guardians Challenge) and then Ash and Pikachu uses Gigavolt havoc on Tapu Koko! But then, the Z Crystal disapeard. Thats it for Episode 1 and 2! Wait then ash got the Pokedex! Thats it for my post!

Been watching the sub version. now on episode 5... massive improvement, changes to well worn cliches of pokemon anime. best season so far. rocket gang doesn't blast off and 'feel bad'. a pleasure to watch.
Thank goodness they aren't rehashing season 1 for the 17th time.

It seems like a completely fresh plate to me. Nothing I can predict anymore, and nothing feels like nothing happening is expected. Not to mention, as an Advanceshipper, I have been having inner turmoil on how much I absolutely love BlueAngelShipping (Ash x Lana) and how I cant decide which I like more.

I love the season so far. I dint think it would be as good as XYZ (that one season in particular) but boy was I wrong. This season, only 5 episodes in, is super promising. I thought it would be good in terms of the generation I or II anime, where it's good, but not great or really makes you wanna watch all of them. Boy was I wrong. This season could be great simply because of its interesting and already promising characters, the unpredicatbility of Ash's journey, and how the season will differ from others, as it already has in tons of ways.

Agree!
I like how the character animators have made Ash appear more like, say, Panda Go Panda vs. Ghost in the shell. It more suits his oblivious one dimensional personality .

Back