General Pokemon Shuffle

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
There will always be hackers, but rest assured their scores are wiped out before prizes are determined.

MegaButterfree

Old Timer
I'm a bit confused:
There's a Garchompite contest on Shuffle now, and on the leaderboard I see people who have used Ditto and Shaymin Sky Forme. The confusing thing is that I cannot remember that any of those two ever have been capturable in Shuffle ever since the game came out. Am I missing something here?
Those are people who have hacked in somehow to unlock unreleased Pokemon - it happens with every contest and their scores will be dismissed/not count in the end.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I'm really having hard time on all the Regi.... n Vivilion (crazy Bug)

Especially those which I don't have Mega for

For Vivilion my mega aren't helping much

As much as it provide challenge for people to gain the Mega through online competition, sometime it really hurt when you can't get top score due to not having the right Pokemon to counter the weakness with..

My strongest mega at the moment is Mewtwo which I just obtain.. Gengar isn't helping with the obstacle.

So any tips for the Regigigas and Vivilion

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I used Charizard-Y to defeat Vivilion. The pattern it clears is very effective for this stage.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Any tips to defeat Palkia? I have Liligant with the ability to put the enemy asleep but it doesn't help that much. I'm using Mega Ampharos, Sceptile and Zapdos.
Should I use items? I really don't want to because I'm saving the money for Mega Garchomp.

MrCoolViking

Aspiring Trainer
Apparently they will include Sun/Moon Pokémon in Shuffle sometime this spring. Wonder if they'll include Z-Moves? If so, I'm curious how they will do that...

ManikMark

Aspiring Trainer
Apparently they will include Sun/Moon Pokémon in Shuffle sometime this spring. Wonder if they'll include Z-Moves? If so, I'm curious how they will do that...
I am not very far along in the game(Stage 228: Gothitelle) but Alolan Pokémon icons have been added to the game with the latest update

Grey Matter

Aspiring Trainer

The game doesn't have the infrastructure to incorporate Z-Moves right now. It probably won't incorporate it during its run.

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
Is it possible to S Raichu without coins (/ultra luck)? lol
All you really have to do is go back in with Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu, along with a mega of your choice. My personal favorite is either gengar or garchomp, which is super effective.