Community Pokemon Plushes

Anime Psyclone

The Hand Of Destiny
What's your opinion on them? I collect them, I have Ditto, Reshiram, Darkrai, Umbreon, Pichu, Popplio, Mimikyu, etc. But I'm sure there's people that would rather burn them.

My plush Sylveon and her husband Spycrab.

X4g6ucA.jpg

I don't personally collect them, but if there's a Pokémon that means something to me or a plush that has sentimental value to me, I'll own it.
My "collection" isn't very large, I own two Shinx, one large and one small, and one Darkrai.

I have a ton of Pokemon plushes, too many to list at this moment.
Some of my favorites include large-sized Yveltal, Reshiram and Dialga, medium-sized Ninetales, Popplio and Leafeon, and then normal-sized Goomy, Ditto and Helioptile.
I want to list all of them with pictures someday, but today is not that day.

I only have two at the moment, one being Froakie (which I've had for a few years now) and a few months ago I found a Gengar in a charity shop. I've never really considered collecting them, but I wouldn't mind getting an Arcanine, a Rowlet and a Goomy at some point.

I have a bunch of plushies. Most of them I've gotten from anime conventions, like my Spring Deerling that wears a top hat, or my chibi Umbreon, or my hand-made Umbreon. I've got a regular Umbreon, too, and a chibi Espeon, and a ton of others that are mostly in storage.

My chibi Umbreon chills out in my bookbag water bottle pocket, for good luck.

I have two Pokemon plushies, Pikachu and Minun that I got back in 2016 from the Mitukoshi shop in Epcot at Walt Disney World.

I remember growing up, having that fat little "talking" Pikachu, that spoke when you pinched its hand.

I have two Pokemon plushies, Pikachu and Minun that I got back in 2016 from the Mitukoshi shop in Epcot at Walt Disney World.
Ah yes, that shop. I go to Disney a lot and it's like a tradition for me to get a new plush from there every time I go.

I don't have a ton of plushes. I originally only had Eevee and Charmander, as two of my favorite Pokemon, and didn't want any more than that. Then my parents got me Vaporeon, Pikachu, and Rowlet. I'm super happy with my tiny group of Pokemon ^w^
I alternate which 'Mon I take to league each week (though honestly it's more often Rowlet or Charmander, don't tell the others).

Well, I would love the option to buy a Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot or Mega Pidgeot plush and not have to pay some person on DA 400 bucks to make one for me. I got about all the Vaporeon plush dolls I can want but I'm tired of the constant onslaught of Pikachu dolls. Don't really care for all the others they are making.

I was never interested in Pokemon plushes, until I went to Japan last year. These are a combination of purchases from the Pokemon Centers, and of prizes from claw machines :) The sleeping Mew is my favourite

Okay, so I'm indifferent about plushes. I have one Pokemon plush, and it's Pignite. Not sure why, but I got it for Christmas one year during the 5th gen. If they were to release more than just a keychain for Aromatisse, I may have quite a stronger opinion on plushes, though.

I enjoy collecting them, have a few pikachus/ cosplay rayquaza, and Team Aqua Pikachu from 2015 worlds.
Have a pretty big sized Mega Rayquaza that cost me 90 dollars, and a few that ive bought for my gf like clefairy and cyndaquil.
Also have vulipx, marill, and magikarp, ralts, but by far my favorites are my poliwags. I have 4 due to the mission in Hey you Pikachu where you have to round up the poliwags while a haunter is chasing you.

Poliwag is also my favorite.

I didn't set out to get plushies but I have a few, most of them were gifts. I like the newer plushes as they are usually incredibly soft and I just want to pet vulpix's tails for a good 20 minutes when I pick her up xD. My favourite is Purrloin, I just really like cats.

vqjrc5.jpg

I also have another talking Pikachu, 2 Meowths, Mega Garchomp and a talking Eevee somewhere but didn't find them. Probably buried in my closet u.u

Back