Pokemon pack tricks!

Discussion in 'TCG News & Discussion' started by enjoi_skater, Jan 27, 2007.

1. enjoi_skater Pokemon and panda lover!
    enjoi_skater

So, i have heard that packs with a ex in it weighs more than a pack with no ex...if that is true what about a *?? doese that also weigh more that a pack with no *? Or doese it weigh the same?

2. Psychic Pokemon Master Aspiring Trainer
    Psychic Pokemon Master

IME, * pokemon weighs almost the same as the booster pack that has an ex in it....

3. enjoi_skater Pokemon and panda lover!
    enjoi_skater

Ok, so my results so far are, Ex card packs weigh more that reg packs, * packs weigh a little more that reg packs. So i guess if i would want to find them i would have to use a ultra sensitive scale..digital?? and by what mesurment?

4. beautiful-swablu Aspiring Trainer
    beautiful-swablu

No offense, enjoi_skater but there is already a thread like this. It has a load of booster picking tips in it so if you want tips on how to get stars and ex cards I suggest you look there. Though there are no proven ways of telling which boosters have the ex's and *s in. The author of the thread is rayquaza ex.

5. Tyler McCutchan Under 'Construction'
    Tyler McCutchan

Umm, You realize unless your Store Owner is dumb, they wont let you just weigh every pack...

6. xxashxx "Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
    xxashxx

Elite Member Advanced Member Member

They seem to feel thicker and they feel like a soid block sometimes.:)

7. So wait...do you actually weigh these packs?  I don't really think that weighing or seeing which pack is heavier will help...at least not me.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I just can't see how you can do that.  I don't know, maybe I need to buy more and more packs to try it. ^_^ I guess I never really noticed.

8. Silver The Hedgehog T.R.O.Y   Technical.Revolution.O
    Silver The Hedgehog

i wonder if that really works well i'm going to get a blisster pack soon so why not do that :D ,a blisster is a pack that contains three pack a rare card and a coin,sorry for musspelling

9. Uh...did you mean every three packs?  Well, I don't know about you but that doesn't really work with me.  They seem to jip you with that one...but whatever.  Anyway, are you seriously going to weigh the pack? O_O Well, maybe you'd just feel around on it or something...like someone else had said before, but I still don't think it'll work.  

10. kravenace Cynthia is <3
    kravenace

You really can't tell how much a booster weighs.
    The fact is this

1. Foiled cards weigh more, so Reverse Holo Counts!
    2. Ex holos and normal Rare holo cards weigh the same!
    3. What if there's a holo then a reverse holo, therefore it would weigh more!

I don't really buy boosters, I get my cards from trade :p

11. Mew EX Mew Seeker
    Mew EX

Kravenace is right. The thickest ones are usually those with a rare holo and a revere holo. So you might get a sad rare that is worthless and a reverse holo too. For example from Holon Phantoms you might get a deoxys speed forme and a reverse holo execute, and no ex or *. You're best buyng a box to get assured exs, or just trading for them.

12. True.  I agree.  And I don't buy packs that much, either. ;)  But Mew EX is right about the boxes and trades.

13. nely_nelson Aspiring Trainer
    nely_nelson

they wheigh like 0.05 grams more so its pretty hard to tell

14. pokeblader veteran in game
    pokeblader

the rumor is not a myth but the diference is mini example 2 and with and ex 2.0000000001

15. n2ko Alakazam's Shade
    n2ko

what are you trying to say?
    i don't understand a thing you just said.

16. (TYranitarFReak) need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
    (TYranitarFReak)

yes it's heavier by.... 0.00001 grams

17. DeathSharingan Gaming Expert...
    DeathSharingan

look at my sig's first link and click it....

18. Olly The Totodile Beware I Bite
    Olly The Totodile

I cant really tell the difference

19. Lieutenant Houndoom Back from the...
    Lieutenant Houndoom

Not only did you revive a dead board, you made it spammy too.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?