General Pokemon or Real Animals

YuriGirl

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon IRL would be terrifying to be honest. Can you imagine Groudon going berserk? Or just even something as mundane as a Toucannon that got a bit territorial. I much rather have dogs that don't have the capability to destroy me using magic at any time.

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
Pokemon IRL would be terrifying to be honest. Can you imagine Groudon going berserk? Or just even something as mundane as a Toucannon that got a bit territorial. I much rather have dogs that don't have the capability to destroy me using magic at any time.
True
If Kyogre got a little ticked off, RIP. (I think ray would solve this tho)
what if the leader of your country was determined like the championship. :)

Professor_jplap

Aspiring Trainer
It would be pretty awesome to live in the Pokemon world. But Pokemon IRL would be a mess. Terrorists would take advantage of the power, and the trainers to receive legendaries could get what they want by using force and those trainers would be assassinated by people that want those powerful Pokemon who would only become unstoppable themselves.

Tyler Beta

Fookin' laser sights!!!!
I want Pokemon IRL so that when Trump builds his wall, we get to watch it just get destroyed Attack on Titan like. Omg, Attack on Pokemon <Insert Mariachi band here>