Writing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Fanfic (With a little twist!) Post character ideas!

ya....but i really liked my old password...whatever..i will change it hehe...

im sorry but i must retire.....someone obviously knows my password and doesnt like my work. If my new one turns out like this im retiring...and thats it!

because. he told me he doesn't like your work(in real life) because you always make yourself ultimate(like in your dbz fanfic) or your chapters are too long.

what? He thinks that? I guess i do brag a little i didnt mean to hurt his feelings....And how do i always make myself ultimate? In my new fanfic im not ultimate at all. Im just a mean person who doesnt talk!

that's not true. in the johto fanfic your the #1 champ in the school with perfect grades and the best listener. and you do brag a lot.

Hey, that doesnt mean with actual set pokemon people cant beat me? Those were random pokemon in the toiurnament. And yes he does good in school, so do i, but there are obviously nerds way smarter than me!

yeah but there not good with pokemon. i promise you something is going to happen to make you good. that's all i can say.

look, why do you always have to ruin all the fun...i bet your the one who hacked my password? Or PalkiaROXS....(After what you told me) and deleted 3 of my chapters!

because PalkiaROXS' knows and he could've told you. If it wasnt you.....then it was.....PalkiaROXS!

ya how do you destroy a thread i meand delete it? Not close it but delete it out of existence?

Back