Writing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Fanfic (With a little twist!) Post character ideas!

borrrrrrrrrring. come on. dark lords and lords. why would the dark lords not dominate. also, how can a regular lord teach a dark move.

KeybladePokemon: Thanks im making the next chapter soon.

pokeking: Dark Lords dont want to rule. Dark Lords want the Normal Lords dead. They dont want to rule the world. The normal lords dont even rule the world. And Dark Hyper Beam can be taught to anyone who has had an evil past or still is. All the lords had an evil past.

ch. 9 is up and you guys are really bad at commenting on my stuff i mean im working my brain here! Just comment so this whole thing wont go to the bottom of the page every day?

what do you mean you cant find the other chapters? I know that the first chapter got deleted somehow...all that is left is the last 2 lines of ch. 1 for some reason....so ya....

someone knows my password and destroyed my ch. 8 and ch.9 and i know exactly who did it! Im sorry to say this but this fanfic is over! I cant take it anymore! And i will confront this person! You guys dont want to know who it is because he is known as a friendly person and if i tell you, you guys will hate him!

he is actually my greatest friend! And how could he do this to me! He figured out my password. He must've told his brother and then the brother must have told my greatest enemy of all....(pokeking). pokeking also hacked PalkiaROXS' profile thing and sent me a message i would not repeat. No bad words but very mean things....i didntreport him but the next time it happened he was going down!

i dont want you to be mad! I am the one that is mad at him! Nobody but me and PalkiaROXS' shoud be mad! I will make sure that he watches what he does for the rest of his life!

every day i check to see if i am hacked and there was this one time i remeber my account was online and when i was acutaly off then i check what my account was doing. the result was my account was looking on a random thread then later veiwing a atactment

well, my friend figures out my password and then the person across the street figures it out! Its just so annoying thinking about it! And why would they do it in the first place. I havent done anything to pokeking!

He obviosly took over my account 2 times! First time he deleted ch.1 and then he deleted ch.8 and ch.9! thank god he didnt change my password!

Back