Writing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Fanfic (With a little twist!) Post character ideas!

Lenny

its back boys and girls
o well i will call him sammy from now on but he is really an important character from the chapters from here. But if you really want him to die than sure. But i need your confirmation?

Phazon-764

Pants on the ground...
um i don't want him to die but that really ruind the story a little because he gave his life for the rescue team.

Lenny

its back boys and girls
KeybladePokemon: why? What did i right?

ssb4ever: You think it ruined the story? Should i kill him again lol?

Negative Zero

you wrote this "ya when will the next chapter be up? Im ready right now! *Angry Mob breaks into your house*
choices: RUn out of the house and never show your face on pokebeach again or right the next chapter."

Lenny

its back boys and girls
o sorry for that comment just wanted a little fun with one of my comments...hehe

ssb4ever: Yes or No?

Negative Zero

thts okay i had to delay anyways i went with my cousins all over the place even though i was only there to visit and i had no ideas popping up

Negative Zero

Palkia:what?

barley anyone reads my fics exept 3 or 4 people. =( oh well all well that ends well =) just got to keep trying.

Lenny

its back boys and girls
well, i cant be suspensful. It was a information chapter. The better things will come in the next chapter called: Round 1! Woowhoo! I gave you a sneak peek!

Negative Zero

Palkia:Well can you read my pokemon mystery dugeon fics. here is the link http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=19947

pokelen:Great chapter but kinda short.